The Adventures of Treasure the Mimic!​

Updated: 2022-07-12
Artist: VamJamA4
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 4961 x 7016
Pages: 60
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

DOWNLOAD:
[Issue1]: - - - -
sample1.jpg sample2.jpg sample3.jpg
[Issue 2]:
- - - -

[Issue 3]: - -
Sample 3.1.jpg Sample 3.2.jpg Sample 3.3.jpg

Last edited:

VamJamA4

Dec 23, 2021
This is my first comic, I just started learning Daz3d and I haven't used photoshop since before Creative Cloud was introduced so I'm still learning. I'm hoping to see a massive improvement in image quality for Issue#2 where Treasure meets a young human merchant. Feel free to upload it to other sites if you want, I hope you guys enjoy it.

P.S.: the sample screenshots had to be compressed like hell to upload, the images in the collection are all rendered at 4k so if you see a picture you want to see more closely just zoom in and it will be at full quality.

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
Well, I was expecting a treasure chest using tentacle tongues on unwary adventurers, but shapeshifting girl getting fucked by monsters looks interesting too lol.

King_blu

Jul 19, 2018
not bad but ,the lighting could be better. If your're going to be using characters with a darker skin tone please learn how lighting works on different skin tones.

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
Those are pretty good, even though I'm not that much into black girls. I hope you keep it up at that rate, good comics are becoming rare.

VamJamA4

Dec 23, 2021
not bad but ,the lighting could be better. If your're going to be using characters with a darker skin tone please learn how lighting works on different skin tones.
Yeah that's the point of this, I don't learn as effectively by reading. So I'm employing practical application + my love of tits. 3rd issue has much improved lighting.

The_Ripper

Jul 9, 2021
Wow great first effort, there are alot of guys who have been doing it way longer who would be envious!

VamJamA4

Dec 23, 2021
Issue #3 uploaded, took awhile but I think it turned out much improved over previous issues. I hope you all enjoy it and stick around to see Issue #4.

Reactions: hansiwolf2022

RedFox374

Jun 25, 2019
only link still working is Mixdrop so if posable the rest shud be updated just posting to let the OP know