Mod Ren'Py Onhold Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island-Jeevant's Walkthrough Mod[v0.3][cheezygirl]

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
And just when I was getting set to try this game out later tonight, boom, new update to V0.24.1. I don't know if there was enough changed to effect your mod, I'll let you decide, but yeah, this game seems to update rapidly. :LOL:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Dang, when I said it was updating rapidly, didn't expect twice in one evening. ;) :LOL: But seriously, don't worry about rushing. I'll probably focus on one of the other games that I had previously gotten caught up with the Dev on, only to be updated while I was focused on other games, so this game, won't be trying it out right away anyways. Thank you though for your work thus far.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Dang, when I said it was updating rapidly, didn't expect twice in one evening. ;) :LOL: But seriously, don't worry about rushing. I'll probably focus on one of the other games that I had previously gotten caught up with the Dev on, only to be updated while I was focused on other games, so this game, won't be trying it out right away anyways. Thank you though for your work thus far.
It updates so rapidly with so minor additions sometimes I wonder if it's even worth to update it every update since it doesn't even have enough updated content in the new update for people to play but then I think there are people out there who would be playing the game for first time and thus my torture begins again.
Edit-Ok so just now had a look and it seems I will have to redo the mod because of script changes.

Reactions: JenMistress

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
And not rushing after that statement said in new earth mod thread:cry:

Reactions: JenMistress

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Do you think you will update the mod to 2.6.1 or are you skipping this one?
Im gonna skip this one as new one should be out very soon. I have decided to update mod every alternative update. That is most probably gonna be once every two weeks. As the amount of content added for me to mod it and players to play it per week doesn't look worth to me. I was supposed to put this message out earlier but couldn't as I have been pretty busy last few days. Had to rush my grandma to hospital . Have been pretty busy with it.