sex scenes3/10- hard to reach the sex scenes
    -few scenes
    male protagonist6/10- rough and giant to fit the rule
    total25/10025%
    (2.5/10)
    poor game
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Crestrial

You play as an obese mentally impaired black gay man who destroys his sister's home in order to dress up and rape his nephew several times around the house.....

If that doesn't spell out inclusive I don't know what does! So much diversity on display here and having a white boy subservient to him? I mean that's like, reverse racism! As a member of the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+=^2 I could not feel more validated! We also clearly see on display the modern struggles of a disabled obese man, lamenting about being too fat to perform gymnastics and breaking chairs upon standing on them. I had such empathy with this man that it becomes clear that raping his nephew isn't about lust or sex, it's actually a cry for help. How dare his nephew ignore this man's feelings of wanting to play with his "pennis". His sister on the other hand plays the role of an oppressor, putting metal bars on her windows and hiding her room key from her own mentally challenged brother. Disgraceful. Thankfully you rise above these challenges and prove yourself equal, if not better, than her by overcoming these obstacles.

10/10 would not ever play again (I cry at how emotionally moving it is), but would still recommend it to everyone because of how inclusive it is.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

MaxTheDark

The English is absolutely atrocious, there is not a single sentence without some grammatical errors.

Also the game is censored despite lacking the tag and the post claiming it not to be.

Waste of time.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

FartingRainbows

===.POSITIVES.===
    = This little 'gem' is really HOT!!.
    = I thoroughly enjoyed it.
    = And played it twice to see both endings, which are nothing to cry home about considering other games in this site have actual 'Horror' in them.
    = I wish more gay point'n'click games to be as simple and as basic as this.
    = Levels 3 and 4 were pretty challenging, but I got thru them with perseverance, determination, and most of all; patience.
    = The drawings are not simple nor complex - because they're in the middle, the feminine clothing isn't over the top, thus for those not into sissification (like myself) won't be overly put off.
    = You can also start at any of the 4 levels you want..., so for me, I love the 2 'pennis' sex acts, animations and sounds in Levels 1 and 2 (2 mostly).
    = The game is short'n'sweet .. good for killing 10 to 60 minutes of your casual time.
    = Good sketches.
    = Good animations.
    = Good sound effects.
    = Everything runs smoothly. - except if you choose to play a 2nd time, the 'ball' shaped cursor disappears.. not sure if that's to make the game harder or if it's a bug.. you could consider it both :)
    ===.NEGATIVES.===
    = Do wish the sex animations were longer.. 10 seconds for each act is too quick to fap too, but at least you can click the same act over and over again before you're ready to move to the next act or level.
    = Once we get to level 4, do wish we could play back through the levels for the rooms / scenes to make the gameplay longer (before we have to click on the window in level 4 to get one of 2 endings.
    = It's obvious the English text isn't one of the Creator's strong points, but it's easily overlook., thus no biggie of a negative there - at least it can be read without having the need for a patch to change a totally different language to English.
    = Another minor Neg is there's no Save / Load function, but hey, the game is short, and should be played when the player has patience to play a point'n'clicker.
    About the only thing I didn't enjoy is having to read the first 2 to 4 pages in this thread of the same people taking more time to continuously bag about the game than what it would've taken them to download and play it and then write just one comment in the thread, but noooo... so for anyone (like myself) who finds this game for the first time, has to wade thru too many negative comments that could either make or break a person's decision --- Luckily for me, the tags, screenshots, and game's description helped me see past the unnecessary comments.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

wrarar

draws and animations: nice

story: meh, is good.

scenes (erotic ones): really hot.

gameplay: meh, is good, just a bit anoying.

ambient: well done.

conclussion: in general the game is well done.
    the weak point is, when this guy is going on his sexual rampage,
    he make a total mess in all the house, and you tell me that nobody notice it?
    nope, thats completely unrealistic if you ask me.

this game deserve your time and money.