Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
I am missing something huge here or does everyone else also have to start a new game with every new hotfix or game version? Getting tiresome now

U

User_74887

Sorry to bother but is there anyway to transform MC into a cowgirl?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The Weaken debug command doesn't seem to work (it'd be really useful for Dom-playing) and I can't seem to use Setstat for bodyparts.

You can grow boobs, belly, Ass or cock, but there doesn't seem to be a way to shrink it.
honestly not into the belly-growth stuff, whether it's inflation, preg, or just fat.

Also, is there a way to buil a proper futa with both sets of genitals, or are you stuck with... well, a trap with boobs?

It bugs me that the amazons seem to get the best of both worlds, but the PC can't.

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
The Weaken debug command doesn't seem to work (it'd be really useful for Dom-playing) and I can't seem to use Setstat for bodyparts.

You can grow boobs, belly, Ass or cock, but there doesn't seem to be a way to shrink it.
honestly not into the belly-growth stuff, whether it's inflation, preg, or just fat.

Also, is there a way to buil a proper futa with both sets of genitals, or are you stuck with... well, a trap with boobs?

It bugs me that the amazons seem to get the best of both worlds, but the PC can't.
From what I've read it is an issue with the game engine that means we probably won't ever see a full futanari playable character. Not sure whether the person who commented had any authority with the game but that was the jist of what was said. Can't remember which thread it was in but it was on the TFgamesite Trap Quest forum. It's a damn shame and it's why I pretty much play female all the time. Not a big fan of what is essentially a guy with boobs getting pounded in the butt constantly. Not that I'm criticizing people who are ;)

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
identical game but with more abdl :

moqrei

Nov 7, 2017
It's a bit different. It has its own artist (with most of the actual art being diapers/booties/onesies/etc.) and a lot of the enemies/punishments/events etc. are edited to be focus on infantilization rather than the broader BDSM/Bimbofication of TQ. On the other hand, it has less overall content (eg. the Mansion is disabled) since the Dev basically makes things for TQ first then "babyfies" them for DQ later.

I'd say it's worth your time if you like the Diaper elements of TQ (and obviously not, if you don't). Design-wise I actually think it's quite well done as it solves one of my biggest complaints with TQ, which is that the events and mechanics have become so bloated that it's basically a tedious exercise of triggering the content you like while avoiding the stuff you don't. DQ basically cuts (or at least trims) everything that isn't at least somewhat ABDL-related, which makes for a more focused game.

I wish there was a "Submission Quest" which cut all the TG/Sissy stuff since I prefer to play a guy, but since that seems to be the core fetish I don't exactly have my hopes up. Fortunately, adjusting the min/max body sizes can achieve a similar effect, though DQ is nice in that you don't have to micromanage as much to get the experience you want.

Reactions: FFFFFACK

TVerres

Apr 17, 2018
March/Latest Debug unlocker
I've tried to gather as much as the debug commands as I could find. The list is a mess, but a good majority of them should be in there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are amazing, thank you for the upload. ALSO, I can more or less confirm these are most of the commands. I remember clumsy me from long ago but forgot where, which makes me think we're missing some still. Also, big thanks on explaining how the <set> command works, because it's REALLY not explained well on the wiki.

Notes on the commands that I'd like to add:

Girlyvader

Nov 14, 2017
You are amazing, thank you for the upload. ALSO, I can more or less confirm these are most of the commands. I remember clumsy me from long ago but forgot where, which makes me think we're missing some still. Also, big thanks on explaining how the <set> command works, because it's REALLY not explained well on the wiki.

Notes on the commands that I'd like to add:
Clumsy Me was actually added in the April Fools update this year alongside the Bunny outfits [for triggering spilled drink events as waitress], so whatever command you are remembering isn't that one.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes