pls2halp

Sep 30, 2018
If you run diaperquest once it activates all the DL stuff in TQ as well, IIRC in the latest version.
Wait fr?

EDIT: Tried it, didnt work. Tried reinstalling and still didnt. The options for abdl stuff dont even show up in the erotic content section or in the questions that get asked afterwards. I only started having this problem after this update.

Last edited:

pls2halp

Sep 30, 2018
i never tried DP and still have it in TQ with latest unblock file from this thread.
Thats so wierd. I got the main file from the trapquest website and cant get it at all. I even tried the one on this thread and the unlocker. Maybe it has to do with my preferences or characters file? But even then I deleted those and reinstalled. Maybe if I got the files of someone who isnt having this issue?

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
A few years ago I played TQ on the phone, is it still possible or not?
I can't guarantee this still works, but it looks like you really just need an app called Fabularium.

Cola2132342

Dec 13, 2021
False positive. Search the thread for an earlier version if it concerns you. Personally I use Glulxe, but to each their own.

Unfortunately I don't think it's a false positive. The device I ran that specific download on started attempting to connect to skype video calls using 'winshell' on startup. I don't have skype installed on my device. Also, this was the only program I had ran on my device until that point as I had just installed windows. If you have evidence to the contrary, I'd be happy to hear it. I'll definitely try using Glulxe instead.

fegar1338

Oct 23, 2022
Unfortunately I don't think it's a false positive. The device I ran that specific download on started attempting to connect to skype video calls using 'winshell' on startup. I don't have skype installed on my device. Also, this was the only program I had ran on my device until that point as I had just installed windows. If you have evidence to the contrary, I'd be happy to hear it. I'll definitely try using Glulxe instead.
usually a false positive had only a few hits, and most of them were with a "generic"

Maybe we should remove that link from the first post?

Cola2132342

Dec 13, 2021
usually a false positive had only a few hits, and most of them were with a "generic"

Maybe we should remove that link from the first post?
I think it should be removed and the entire section or the download replaced with the official one from trapquest.com.

decay

Apr 2, 2018
Thats so wierd. I got the main file from the trapquest website and cant get it at all. I even tried the one on this thread and the unlocker. Maybe it has to do with my preferences or characters file? But even then I deleted those and reinstalled. Maybe if I got the files of someone who isnt having this issue?
you can try, but i doubt it will do anything. i have a typical TQ installation, nothing special. maybe it stores settings for this content somewhere else?

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
The one linked in the post under "how to run". The as far as I'm aware the entire page linked serves malware.
You mean the list from if-archive? I remember people reporting false positives since wingit-136 came out (when we thought it was just false positives), the current version is wingit-138, and i vividly remember wingit-135 being the last version that didn't trigger any antivirus (because i tested 135, 136 and 137. 138 didn't exist).

Btw the official trap quest wingit is a modified version of wingit-135 (if I'm not mistaken)

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes