Niahrleak

Jun 2, 2018
is this a serious take on it, or it will go on the way where everyone takes advantage and/or rapes the mc now that is a woman?
will it have romance, or it will go on the way to become a slut simulator?

no /s, btw. is kinda rare to find a normal gender change VN.

Flynn_

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
In the guide it says to get intelligence 70 and then message the girl, but how do you message her? I've bought the phone which i cant access because there does not see to be a inventory or phone button, and have checked the computer...
You should see the top of the phone at the bottom right of your screen after buying it

Reactions: jbomb

Faenon

Mar 16, 2024
The premise is so appealing, not played it yet, but will certainly take a look. Not sure why there is no trans tag though here, since the story itself is about transition.

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
That tag would be misleading, not the current ones. You play as a guy, then play as a 'full' woman after said guy decided to become a woman. You don't play as a futa or a trans character at all at any point. Sure you have a guy who wants to be a woman which would make them trans, and then does become a woman, but at no point do you play as a character who looks like a woman with a dick, which is the requirement to have the futa/trans tag. So no. It doesn't need the futa/trans protagonist tag.
The tag definitions on this site are baffling nonsense lol

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That tag would be misleading, not the current ones. You play as a guy, then play as a 'full' woman after said guy decided to become a woman. You don't play as a futa or a trans character at all at any point. Sure you have a guy who wants to be a woman which would make them trans, and then does become a woman, but at no point do you play as a character who looks like a woman with a dick, which is the requirement to have the futa/trans tag. So no. It doesn't need the futa/trans protagonist tag.
Futa/trans tag doesn't require a dick. It says " A woman with both male and female genitals or just male genitals. Or a trans character. "
Keyword being or in the second sentence. So any flavour of dickgirls, or trans characters should get the tag.
Off the top of my head the game Kathoey had the trans protag tag when the MC was a post op trans woman, so no dick just a vagina. Really the problem is combining trans and futa which creates strange expectations of the tag but with the definition of the tag it should be here.

Reactions: ItsKindaComplicated

Flynn_

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
So another unwarranted rape tag? Sigh.
Currently, there are two rape scenes in the game: One in the public park bathrooms, and one on the bus. Unlike the first one, the second may not even be a rape scene because it depends on how horny your character is (check out the guide).

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Currently, there are two rape scenes in the game: One in the public park bathrooms, and one on the bus. Unlike the first one, the second may not even be a rape scene because it depends on how horny your character is (check out the guide).
I had not yet unlocked the glory hole so i didn't see those scenes until now ....
interesting game I take it mark is the bully from the rude way you treat him

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
OK unlocked everything and got bigger boobs too needs a butt enlargement option too
the hair dye doesn't seem to work and the makeup colors dont change much
other than that I like where its going.......keep up the good work :love:

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I think that the "futa protagonist" tag would be inappropriate, since she's not a dickchick. The "transformation" tag covers the actuality much better imo.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I have a choice to buy the phone or the spy camera. I wonder which I should buy first.

How is the camera used? Is it for producing webshows, or is it to spy on others? And do I need the phone before I can use the camera?