• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG [transltion request] Anasteema's tea party

shadowfoot

Nov 20, 2018
The .Mapdata files weren't translating for me before when I used Translator++. They do translate for me now, but something I translated nuked the prologue for me.

shadowfoot

Nov 20, 2018
In T++ it is fine. For other normal games you can just translate the whole file with a few exceptions.
In this one, there are character expressions, file names, and dialog lines all mixed in together, but they are easy to tell apart. Some of the dialog can be translated in T++, but the majority of it is in separate txt files, which need to be translated manually. It's a little all over the place, but it is doable.
The only problems for me are translating the names in their boxes, which would be easier if they were all in one program or another.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I'm actually surprised given how many have chimed in on this thread there hasn't been an effort aside shadowfoot offering to try, but that was over half a year ago (plus dev has flat out said they werent going to do a TL basically when it came out).