Tool Translator++ V.2.12.30

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Yeah this idi :mad: t stole the links from me, the Pirate................................ :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Unlocked

Translator ++ Latest release : Ver 3.2.23
Standard Version :
Win 64 :
- - -
Win 32 : - - -

Developer Version :
(Bigger size, and has a built in developer tool)
Win 64 : - - -
Win 32 : - - -
This is patron only build, so please do not post / repost this build anywhere on internet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Hello, I have a question trying to translate games as a newbie, why doesn't Translator++ translate all texts.
The short, normal texts are all translated, but long sentences of 2 or 3 rows are not translated. Can I set this in Translator+++ and how can I set it?

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
Hello, I have a question trying to translate games as a newbie, why doesn't Translator++ translate all texts.
The short, normal texts are all translated, but long sentences of 2 or 3 rows are not translated. Can I set this in Translator+++ and how can I set it?
drop here a screenshot , i translate manual long texts

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
I have tried to buy this program from this owner and tried to translate 1 game that it supports.

which is a game from underground campaign ugcp
The game I tried was called Gilly's Pharmacy ~ Gangimari's Prescription.

After trying to do it all myself and making mistakes for 2-3 days, I thought it might work.
Try playing just starting, there won't be any problems right now.
But I'm not sure if there will be a problem later, but from what I've tried and studied from various teaching clips, many people should be able to do it.
**Some games don't wait to accept this secret agent and I don't know if there's another way to do it because I've tried everything from this app that's apart from the set program.
I'll say it again if I actually find a way to do it**

Let's put it to the test.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote