Tool RPGM Translator ++ missing text files.

Gooldeento

May 19, 2020
so there was this game, i really liked it and tried to translate it with Translator ++ .
it worked and everything was fine, but i noticed that there was some parts that is not translated inside the game, plenty of dialogue, menu items, and some other stuff. i kept playing to the point it was unbearable, so i go back to translator.
mainly i found out that there is some missing translation files.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and so, i thought its the rgss3a decrypter, but after some search i found out the decrypted file list is complete.
and all files were rvdata2 as shown.

i tried to find some online rvdata2 to text converter but found nothing. i tried literally everything, its been like, months since i first tried to solve this problem, i hours of searching and trying different things without getting anywhere, and i dont want to dig in with that ruby stuff.
approximately a 100 rvdata2 files are missing out of 300ish files.
any help lads?
worth to mention that i played the game for several hour, but it reached a really bad point where i cant understand a single conversation -like MTL conversations are lol-
point is, the game itself is completely fine, its those missing rvdata2 files. help a horny guy out here brothers.

note: dump folder is the same with the game, and they are in text format ready to be translated.