Tool Translator++ 4.9.28 Standard Version / Developer Version

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
Try putting the addons of the version you had
I already tried it, unfortunately it didn't work, especially deepl seemed to work, but it gave an api error, there was a gemini ai plugin, but I couldn't find it either, so I couldn't try it, but unfortunately none of the new plugins work, I guess it doesn't work because it's modded.

Itsuka Shiro

May 2, 2021
I already tried it, unfortunately it didn't work, especially deepl seemed to work, but it gave an api error, there was a gemini ai plugin, but I couldn't find it either, so I couldn't try it, but unfortunately none of the new plugins work, I guess it doesn't work because it's modded.
Deepl you have to update it to the latest version, and you have to put the api in gemini ai for it to work.

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
Deepl you have to update it to the latest version, and you have to put the api in gemini ai for it to work.
I don't have the plugins unfortunately I don't know if there are updated plugins here
edit: the plugins are actually quite up to date, but unfortunately they are not working
The error given by deepl is as follows
Cannot load translation procedure. Please reinstall your DeepL addon
View attachment 2024-05-02 18-02-57.mp4

Last edited:

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
so I have an issue..
I ran this program and it created a new project.. it crashed and then I tried to create new project, but it says I had no memory left..

I went to check my hard drive and it really showed 0 gb available.. I closed this program and it freed up no memory..

it didn't save the project anywhere so how do I have 0 memory now? and where did it put the temp files( i guess?) so I can delete it?

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
6.4.11 Plugins installed. Note: deepL does not work.
this plugin file is not very useful there are many new plugins but none of the plugins that will translate well work, you can still translate but it does not compare to the quality of the plugins that will translate well, at least if gemini ai or chat gbt worked it would be great

TheExorcist-

Dec 8, 2019
this plugin file is not very useful there are many new plugins but none of the plugins that will translate well work, you can still translate but it does not compare to the quality of the plugins that will translate well, at least if gemini ai or chat gbt worked it would be great
2 or 3 of them want a higher version, what can I do!!! I have what you have, the reason I posted this is to let people use at least close to the full version. You don't have to use it. xd

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
2 or 3 of them want a higher version, what can I do!!! I have what you have, the reason I posted this is to let people use at least close to the full version. You don't have to use it. xd
chat gbt actually the version was enough, it was upgraded afterwards. gemini ai no version problem, but I think it does not have api key
In addition, I don't remember saying that the plugin file is useless :D My post above was an information, but I made it clear that you can still translate it.
one more piece of information: if your machine is powerful, use koboltAI, when you first run it, it downloads the latest version of python followed by a language model so you can translate locally, I haven't tested whether it works or not

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
Anyone know a way on to prevent translator++ to put a " " (space) on some translations, it always breaks plugin scripts and i have to manually change them.
Ex: [HzTimingBar 13 \v[14]-\v[16] [] [] 413 300] when translated becomes [ HzTimingBar 13 \v[14]-\v[16] [] [] 413 300]
which looks minimal but it actually breaks the script.

tseyik

Mar 3, 2024
Anyone know a way on to prevent translator++ to put a " " (space) on some translations, it always breaks plugin scripts and i have to manually change them.
Ex: [HzTimingBar 13 \v[14]-\v[16] [] [] 413 300] when translated becomes [ HzTimingBar 13 \v[14]-\v[16] [] [] 413 300]
which looks minimal but it actually breaks the script.
How to prevent it?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote