• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

None [TRANSLATION SERVICE] I'll Translate Any Game/Project From English/Spanish-Spanish/English (English/Spanish Translator/Traductor)

karte34123}

Mar 25, 2022
ENGLISH

Hello I'm Offering My Translation Services For Anyone.

I'm a colombian native, and i've been using english for over 15 years, as i'm trying to get more experienced with game engines, i'm looking for people that may have any projects/games they wanna see translated, not only to help them out with a translation to their project, or to give them the chance to play a game on their language, but also to get more accomodated with game translations as a whole.

I got a legally certified C1 English Level, i can provide proof of the certificate if needed.

For the people that want japanese games translated, remember you could also try to find if the game itself has an Spanish translation made for it, and then request said translation to be translated into English!

PM If needed, i'll answer as soon as i can!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ESPAÑOL

Hola, Estoy Ofreciendo Mis Servicios De Traducción A Cualquiera.

Soy un nativo de Colombia, he estado usando Ingles por mas de 15 años, y estoy intentando ganar mas experiencia con los motores de juegos, estoy buscando a personas que tengan algún proyecto/juego que quieran ver traducido, no solo para ayudar con sus proyectos, o darles la oportunidad de jugar en sus lengua nativa, si no también para yo poder acomodarme mas a todo lo relacionado con traducción de juegos.

Tengo un nivel C1 en ingles legalmente certificado, puedo dar prueba del certificado si es necesario.

Para la gente que quiera un juego japonés traducido, intenten buscar si ya tiene una traducción al ingles, y luego pregunten por la traducción al español!

Mándenme un mensaje, intentare responder los mas pronto que pueda!