• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others translation reuest Housemaid Ladies Disturb My Study! Ver.1.06

stickyman2

Jul 26, 2020
If you try to go to the shrine, school or the house of the shota you get a error and need to close the game, but still thanx man it's a very good thing that you have done translating the game
did you download the game or did you buy it, if you downloaded it can you please send the game?

MisterDash

Nov 1, 2020

Please copy the original Animations.json to the **[Quiz] [DojinOtome] Housemaid Ladies Disturb My Study! Ver.1.06\www\data folder.
I also translated the original Animations file mistakely so the animation will not work until it is replaced with the original file. The link to the original file is
Thank You.
I sucked your dick so hard, what a friend, thank you

Reactions: danhdanh

NishiGM

Nov 21, 2020

Please copy the original Animations.json to the **[Quiz] [DojinOtome] Housemaid Ladies Disturb My Study! Ver.1.06\www\data folder.
I also translated the original Animations file mistakely so the animation will not work until it is replaced with the original file. The link to the original file is
Thank You.
a loli for you!!
(y)(y)(y)(y)

haxjiel

Jun 5, 2018

Thank You.
Do you have a MEGA link for this, download speeds of workupload in my country is bad

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I don't understand where you guys downloaded "Housemaid Ladies Disturb My Study" in the first place, It's not in this thread ?
If I find the game, where do I put the MTL translation ?
(I'm new to this)

Ibaraki

Oct 7, 2017

Thank You.
Thank you so much for translating the game. However the download speed is pretty bad here.
Would anyone who has to copy please upload it to MEGA or Nopy, thank you in advance.

Servante_u

Sep 22, 2020

Thank You.
thanks for translation!

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
In case anyone wanna change the name input keyboard to english, just copy and overwrite the System.json file in "[Quiz] [DojinOtome] Housemaid Ladies Disturb My Study! Ver.1.06\www\data" folder with the one inside the .rar file below.
Or you can just change the locale entry to en_US in the system.json file using any text editor. Either way works.

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
I don't know if this one is the same with the MTL that has been shared but i didn't see any MTL on this post, check it out, might be the one you guys were looking for

Reactions: bobthenik

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Looking at the few comments on FapForFun it sounds like it's a machine translation, and I don't think there's anything else around other than a MTL.

sgtceteks

Oct 22, 2017
Hey fellas, I just went through the game for a first playthrough, and saw through the MTL mentions of "rich new game" where you can get 50k from clicking on a tree or some such. For the life of me though I can't find it, what am I missing here?

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Hey fellas, I just went through the game for a first playthrough, and saw through the MTL mentions of "rich new game" where you can get 50k from clicking on a tree or some such. For the life of me though I can't find it, what am I missing here?
same question, there's a tree between ur home and the bookstore, nothing happened, maybe a bad translation

Reactions: sgtceteks