RPGM [Translation Requset]Sheryl(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

ciccabanana

Jun 10, 2019
I am tranlating this game but I cant used transator ++ so i chosse the hard way to translate this game is use rpgVX ace
View attachment 1294344
I think if i am not lazy or have some bug i think i will finish this in this month or i am hard work I will change japan word (look that pink text it not a font but it was picture) replace them with my photoshop art I think i can get it into english and this translate is web translate but i recheck it
etc.I am not born in english langauge use so if it have some weird gammar i very sorry!! hope when finish you like my translate!!!
I don't know if it's useful for translation, but i find some useful info.

I found out that the rmxp_translator works fine for the translation of this game. (Translation++ have this script inside 3rdParty folder but didn't use it and don't give the possibility of use it :( )

The only 2 problem of this tools with this game:
  1. With "CommonEvents.rvdata2" the script don't give error during the extraction or the patch but when interact with some npc it can give a Game_Interpreter error. So we need to exclude this file from the patch execution.
  2. The "main.rvdata2" is a custom archive so need a separate method for the translation. (Guide below)
I don't know how much you have already translated, but if you are going to use the "rmxp_translator" i have already translated 80% of the game gui (not the image), the name over the npc head, some text inside the main.rvdata2 (interaction with guild manager for the quest), and I was about to start translating the quests inside the script "★クエスト管理システム" (143° script).

The problem is that if you now use the "rmxp_translator" with a game with already some translation mine and yours jsons will be different :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The way for decrypt and translate the file "main.rvdata2" is not short and require ruby installed on the PC

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Neodart

akinosan

Dec 25, 2018
I don't know if it's useful for translation, but i find some useful info.

I found out that the rmxp_translator works fine for the translation of this game. (Translation++ have this script inside 3rdParty folder but didn't use it and don't give the possibility of use it :( )

The only 2 problem of this tools with this game:
  1. With "CommonEvents.rvdata2" the script don't give error during the extraction or the patch but when interact with some npc it can give a Game_Interpreter error. So we need to exclude this file from the patch execution.
  2. The "main.rvdata2" is a custom archive so need a separate method for the translation. (Guide below)
I don't know how much you have already translated, but if you are going to use the "rmxp_translator" i have already translated 80% of the game gui (not the image), the name over the npc head, some text inside the main.rvdata2 (interaction with guild manager for the quest), and I was about to start translating the quests inside the script "★クエスト管理システム" (143° script).

The problem is that if you now use the "rmxp_translator" with a game with already some translation mine and yours jsons will be different :(

The way for decrypt and translate the file "main.rvdata2" is not short and require ruby installed on the PC
u know i think you farther than me now i didnt use rmxp_translator but i use rpgmaker to translate but now i stuck i cant do anythingeles i use my time to translate script data then i think you can do it better than me and i dont have time left to do my destination. i have a university project to do now so i should drop it. //// I see you work in a script data i hope this will help you a little bit about quest detail that u not finish Final i very very sorry to someone hope me to finish this but study come first View attachment 1301355

Reactions: $MoonKnight
May 20, 2017
Alright just beat the game using the MTL tool in #35, which also serves as a save editor. And yes after the dragon boss I shamelessly edited my save file to rush to the end, because as far as I see the game just becomes a grindfest after that point.
The game started off really strong, level 1 is great with lots of contents and many different scenes. And that football scene at the end of chapter 1 :ROFLMAO:
But it feels like the devs get lazy after that. Level 2-5 are very unremarkable, and some systems/areas/mechanics feel unfinished tbh, like the stealing system and prostitution. Overall I'd say it's more or less a typical hrpg but with sprite sex scenes and real time combat. The combats are very easy tho so there's little point in crafting other than to complete quests. Maybe the game will get better with DLCs, like Lizbel? I haven't played Lizbel so don't really have a comparison.
Here's my save file in the recollection room, not sure if it works

sarashi

May 4, 2018
how do you even unlock anal ?
and how to finish the lizardmen village ? i have it at 3/4 and the last quest has something to do with meat but not sure which one :/

Stickerken

Aug 7, 2019
how do you even unlock anal ?
and how to finish the lizardmen village ? i have it at 3/4 and the last quest has something to do with meat but not sure which one :/
you need to make 極上燻製肉, which is made from 3 kinds of meat, learnt from 肉料理のすべて (don't really remember where to get that, but should be on 3rd floor).
You need 30 evil point to learn steal, after having completed the delivery quest chain from the old lady in front of the bathhouse. Just choose talk and the option will appear.

sarashi

May 4, 2018
you need to make 極上燻製肉, which is made from 3 kinds of meat, learnt from 肉料理のすべて (don't really remember where to get that, but should be on 3rd floor).
You need 30 evil point to learn steal, after having completed the delivery quest chain from the old lady in front of the bathhouse. Just choose talk and the option will appear.
ahh gotcha. thanks