RPGM [Translation Requset]Sheryl(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
I asked like 3 weeks ago and it was still in queue with 30 other games. The thread still exists but I can't access it, so I assume it's still in there.
After what happend with a certain other game getting nuked.. it's a shame the queue will be longer probably.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
After what happend with a certain other game getting nuked.. it's a shame the queue will be longer probably.
To be fair, Serena is specifically a child. Nanako is just 15 years old in story, and Serena is and looks quite younger than Nanako. IIRC, Serena is around 12, if not younger. VP was doomed to be nuked from before it was even in the planning phase ^^U
I mean ... It's not really nuked, just that for now you can't reply but the game is here, i can access it no problem

Unless you talk about like the game won't have anymore content and it's not far or whatever, here won't have a thing to say.

https://f95zone.to/threads/violated-princess-v1-00-omoidashiwarai.173347/

Reactions: DarkLink

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I mean ... It's not really nuked, just that for now you can't reply but the game is here, i can access it no problem

Unless you talk about like the game won't have anymore content and it's not far or whatever, here won't have a thing to say.

https://f95zone.to/threads/violated-princess-v1-00-omoidashiwarai.173347/
Pretty sure it was gone earlier, when I searched for it, so seems the brought it back, but locked the thread, which might be for the better, since people unfortunately seem to be unable to stick to discussing the actual game, though sad for anyone who does need genuine help with the game

Reactions: KarylSummer

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Pretty sure it was gone earlier, when I searched for it, so seems the brought it back, but locked the thread, which might be for the better, since people unfortunately seem to be unable to stick to discussing the actual game, though sad for anyone who does need genuine help with the game
The thread turned into a cesspool and got hidden for a bit. This is part of the reason when someone asked me to upload the game I said no lol.

Reactions: KarylSummer

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
To be fair, Serena is specifically a child. Nanako is just 15 years old in story, and Serena is and looks quite younger than Nanako. IIRC, Serena is around 12, if not younger. VP was doomed to be nuked from before it was even in the planning phase ^^U
To be fair her actual age isn't even said anywhere in the game. Serena herself says she's not a child lmao. But anyway I'll refrain talking about it here further. Sheryl is a great game so far and I absolutely love how dark it gets with the elves arc

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
Euh... I think the F5 Fullscreen didn't work. Sorry for bothering you out of nowhere
Is the game window's title still in Japanese? If it is follow my instructions from this post.
I forgot that I didn't translate the title of the game in the Game.ini file of the 1.3 download of the game I posted below. Open Game.ini in notepad and replace
Code:
Title=シェリル-金色の竜と遺跡の島- 製品版+アペンド Ver.1.3 [Ctrl]スキップ[Shift]ウィンドウ消去[Q]スキルアイテムセット[D]スキル[S]アイテム[F5]画面サイズ変更
with
Code:
Title=Sheryl ~The Golden Dragon and the Ancient Isle~ + Append Ver.1.3
This should work once and for all.
If you're curious, the plugin grabs the name of the game from the System.rvdata2 file and searches for a window with that same name to find the window to resize. The plugin broke because the names didn't match up, but it should be good now. At least the long wait for the thread's approval means I can get all these bugs worked out.
If it's in English then I dunno lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yukihirou