VN Translation Request

saec1

Sep 16, 2019
Can anyone do a translation of Mesu Kyoushi 4 ~Kegasareta Kyoudan~? I'll leave the link where you can download it if you want to translate

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019

If anybody can manage to download it please upload it here.
I took a quick look at this it's just a straight up copy paste of the text into the game You can technically read this I guess but honestly, you'll probably not enjoy this all the pronouns will be wrong and since it's copy/past work there's gonna be a lot of wrong lines MTLs without editing are just garbage.

but if you really want it

Blade3000

May 21, 2022
I took a quick look at this it's just a straight up copy paste of the text into the game You can technically read this I guess but honestly, you'll probably not enjoy this all the pronouns will be wrong and since it's copy/past work there's gonna be a lot of wrong lines MTLs without editing are just garbage.

but if you really want it
Very funny.

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
It looked to me the content of that file to be different it is okay now, don't know what happened.
Thank you.
K I'm not really sure what you mean, but all I did was download the file and reupload it that's it if your having trouble with installation I can help just tell me the problem if however, you're confused because the lines don't make any sense well I did tell you that it is a copy paste MTL so the quality as bout 10%