VN Translation Request: Youkoso! Sukebe Elf no Mori e

Aug 11, 2022
The game needs a crack from the sounds of it, they sometimes need installing after the game is. There is a crack posted separately if yours didn't come with one, that may or may not work.

The key is probably the that uses or similar to it.
Well, seems like crack file is now gone. Is there alternative way to get it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Well, seems like crack file is now gone. Is there alternative way to get it?
post has it attached, sounds like it also comes with the game from .

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Good news for you guys to end the year: I know someone is for a fact translating this game. When it will be done though, dunno
Alternation is fantranslating this game and i am translating kyonyuu elf oyako saimin .
He shared the translation files with me and the translation is pretty well and maybe you'll get in 1 or 2 months or soo.

Francix

Jan 5, 2022
Alternation is fantranslating this game and i am translating kyonyuu elf oyako saimin .
He shared the translation files with me and the translation is pretty well and maybe you'll get in 1 or 2 months or soo.
Can't wait then, i will finally understand all of those scenes and dialogue that got cut from the anime

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel