Others [translation request] Womanizing Private Tutor's Cuckoldry Report ~Slutty & Busty Mother & Daughter~

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Alright Guys, I know I am late to party but I have decided to work on a Orcsoft Title and I choose this one specially because of those tags ahaha pretty nice eh... Okay then This VN is pretty long like 9k lines long, this would be my first ever long PJ before my best was 6k line SO I hope I can do this best wishes to me I hope I can complete, thank you that's it! :)

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Alright Guys, I know I am late to party but I have decided to work on a Orcsoft Title and I choose this one specially because of those tags ahaha pretty nice eh... Okay then This VN is pretty long like 9k lines long, this would be my first ever long PJ before my best was 6k line SO I hope I can do this best wishes to me I hope I can complete, thank you that's it! :)
Well that's fucking awesome to hear!
I know it will take a while, but getting it later is better than never!

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Good news. Hope it will be a success then. All the best, hi.

yakuzo95

Oct 16, 2020
thanks for choosing this game ,all orcsoft games are amazing

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
An update to the translation if anyone's wondering..
I've put a hold on it after translating 28/103 scripts... I'll probably pick it up again later this year, maybe...

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
An update to the translation if anyone's wondering..
I've put a hold on it after translating 28/103 scripts... I'll probably pick it up again later this year, maybe...
I'm curious Are you working on anything else? Since you have a good eye for the projects you pick.

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
I'm curious Are you working on anything else? Since you have a good eye for the projects you pick.
Yes, I am translating one Mama title currently, the mama in my profile picture.
Here's and links for more details...
Mama love4eva <3

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Yes, I am translating one Mama title currently, the mama in my profile picture.
Here's and links for more details...
Mama love4eva <3
Oh my that looks brilliant! I'll be for sure playing that when it releases! Added it to my DLsite basket so I can buy it when the translation is done. I knew you had great taste!

• Red Heart
Reactions: --hi