Others [translation request] Womanizing Private Tutor's Cuckoldry Report ~Slutty & Busty Mother & Daughter~

Apr 17, 2018
An update to the translation if anyone's wondering..
I've put a hold on it after translating 28/103 scripts... I'll probably pick it up again later this year, maybe...
Hi!, I wonder if you will be back to working for this translation since u already done with your musumama project and for the new studio pork title…Just saking btw

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Hi!, I wonder if you will be back to working for this translation since u already done with your musumama project and for the new studio pork title…Just saking btw
After witnessing all these big companies like "Fakku, Denpasoft, etc." translating Orcsoft titles, I came to the conclusion that most Orcsoft vns would eventually get TL'ed. As a result, I put it on indefinite hold. But, if I don't see them doing this one in particular, then I will most likely be happy to finish this one

yakuzo95

Oct 16, 2020
After witnessing all these big companies like "Fakku, Denpasoft, etc." translating Orcsoft titles, I came to the conclusion that most Orcsoft vns would eventually get TL'ed. As a result, I put it on indefinite hold. But, if I don't see them doing this one in particular, then I will most likely be happy to finish this one
what about eroit or heiantei? both have good milfs/ntr vns

darktrk1

Dec 2, 2018
does any one know how to un lock the sean where the mother and daughter are laying on top of each other cant seem to get that one

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
This game just got translated by Saikey

If someone can share the patch I could upload the patched game here.

Reactions: ElZenpai and Rizo

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
hmm nice guess Ill wait until someone has it and then we can finally enjoy it in english. :) thanks for the heads up.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Here is the game with the Saikey manual fan translation

yesz If you can add more details to OP we can turn this into a game thread.

Reactions: yesz