• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

reigen_

Jan 30, 2021
After extracting file i keep getting an error saying "file corrupted!" "please run a virus check then reinstall the application" I've already turned of real time protection on Windows defender. Any advice on fix?

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
After extracting file i keep getting an error saying "file corrupted!" "please run a virus check then reinstall the application" I've already turned of real time protection on Windows defender. Any advice on fix?
Did you install and change Japanese locale on Windows. You can also install nice small tool called
it work on lot of Japanese games and you don't need to change your language locale on your computer with that tool

Last edited:

Apshiama

Jun 27, 2017
well. since there are sooo many answers i will share it anyways. to use the translation files you need the "mtool". the package contains two mtls. one is bing and the other one is "lingocloud".

have fun
how can i get the mtool? search on google when download the file it's not apk. sorry new to this

Laching188

May 10, 2020
how can i get the mtool? search on google when download the file it's not apk. sorry new to this
MTool made by AdventCirno But you need to be a Supporter(patreon stuff) to be able to fully play the game since the MTL size is around 28MB and the Trial/Free MTool max size is 3MB

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
hey bois, attachment below is en_translated_menu_ for UNPACKED vitamin2 only. (v1.4)
if interested, just extract on the same as .exe (Warning below after samples)

www09.JPG www10.JPG

View attachment unpacked_Vitamin2_menu.zip

First of all, I didn't play the prequel nor play this sequel, so I don't know what's happening inside, but all I know is
she going around the world and breed, that's what I have her in my mind.
2. I was just follow by the written Jap and translate in with little bit of my weed understanding. So, I hope you dont mind.
3. I might search what is useful in the game (priority pictures) and translate it with machine+my brain+google
BUT, I can't promise. Sorry. and, Thank you for reading.

cipher119

Feb 14, 2018
looks like the guy that made a partial translation of the menus of the trial is working on one for the full game so at least the UI will be competently translated