[translation request] Villainess Quest - Kalgos' Temptation of the red ranger

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Afaik the 4chan translation was of v1 of the game, so it won't have the alternate ending if you're using it (according to the thread - I have honestly no idea what v1 of this game was like). If you're using mine...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You did great! The translation is quite good! Would you know where i could get some help translating a diffrent game that has similar ideas to this one? I've asked around but found no help.

Supm8te

Feb 17, 2020
guys i just downloaded the 1st game (Kalgo temptation) and finished my first playthrough (it is amazing, the masked scenes were wonderful) and the pink ranger woops my ass and it says normal ending, how do i 100% this game from here? do I start a new game?

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
guys i just downloaded the 1st game (Kalgo temptation) and finished my first playthrough (it is amazing, the masked scenes were wonderful) and the pink ranger woops my ass and it says normal ending, how do i 100% this game from here? do I start a new game?
you need to find a key and access card I think for the secret ending. Dont remember how though.

I Hate Smartpistol

Mar 26, 2022
I'm horribly late to the party here but I've spent some of my spare time last month making my own translation of v2 of the game, without knowing someone on 4chan had already done one of their own. Did they ever update to translate the bonus ending stuff? It's not rlly clear in the thread.

Anyway, here, if anyone wants it. I spent enough time working on it that it might as well be uploaded somewhere lmao

If anyone has any issues with it, or typos, word wrap problems, stuff I missed in playtesting, 'it doesn't work', etc, let me know and I can probably fix it if the game hasn't bricked itself somehow. Extract with Japanese name encoding by hitting ctrl-E in winrar, as others have mentioned, because some of the image/music files are labelled in JP.

I completely agree with this, having playtested this game far too much lately. The combat is really bad in general. Though I guess the fact that every combat is over in like 3 turns does make their plan to seduce Red make sense? He's too powerful to fight head on, and you can feel it when you play, which would be a nice touch if the combat wasn't really boring and underdeveloped in other ways, like lack of enemy attack variety and lack of status effect mechanics. The fact that seductions just turn your transformation off and you can immediately transform back is pretty crippling to the game's tone. It's a simplistic game, but in the bad way.

I do like the rubber fetish content though. It feels rare for a character wearing a rubber suit to have that get mentioned as part of an H scene, but they did it here.

EDIT 08/02/23: Updated the translation because I missed a couple of things.
Can you reupload this? Link is down. Appreciate your work!

breadling

Nov 15, 2023
Anyone know how to find Wide Blue? I got the Super Wide Sword and defeated the ninjas in the room next to the room with the hole.
Is Wide Blue in the room with the talking sword or somewhere else?
If so, how do I get there?

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
if you have the super wide swords you can fight blue at the beginning of the ninja fortress BEFORE you fall down

OrbitalLemon

May 22, 2021
Can you reupload this? Link is down. Appreciate your work!
Hey, sorry, I was away from the site for a while. I just tried downloading it on my end and it seems to still be working, unless I can only access it because I'm the one who uploaded it (i.e. some kind of shadowban system)?

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
Hey, sorry, I was away from the site for a while. I just tried downloading it on my end and it seems to still be working, unless I can only access it because I'm the one who uploaded it (i.e. some kind of shadowban system)?
nah he probably uses a vpn and was over the download limit. I just checked the link and it works.

Reactions: OrbitalLemon

I Hate Smartpistol

Mar 26, 2022
The link does in fact work. For some reason I just had to wait a while? Anyway, thanks again for the TL.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
how do you get through the god dang rock puzzle ive seen pictures of what its supposed to look like but how do you get there?

RobBob17

Mar 18, 2018
how do you get through the god dang rock puzzle ive seen pictures of what its supposed to look like but how do you get there?
There's a txt file named ヒント集 in your game folder. It means [Hint], in it is a step by step guide for the rock room, a guide to get the secret weapon and a guide to get the secret endings.