RPGM [Translation Request]TS Hero and the Strange Temple(TS勇者と奇妙な神殿)

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
Dlsite:
Genre
File size386.07MB
<< Synopsis >> "If a rough world comes ... Can you help those who are suffering and suffering?" When I was young, my mother said so and disappeared to subdue the Demon King. did…. Several years have passed since then, and the mother has not returned, and humankind is being weeded out by the Demon King and his genus. I decide to leave the city to fulfill the promise I made with my mother at that time.

• << Game content >> An RPG that captures various dungeons while nurturing characters such as the main character and friends.

• The hack and slash element has become stronger, giving you more freedom and replay. There are also high-difficulty dungeons and back bosses.

• << About standing pictures >> ◆ Basic standing pictures: 20 types or more (4 types of facial expression differences each) If certain conditions are met, you can put on and take off your costume. << About swelling >> The main character, Lime, gradually grows in size (swells) as the story progresses. After swelling, you can change the size of your boobs so you can play with your favorite bust size.

• << About friends >> If certain conditions are met, fellow characters will join the party. There are up to 3 fellow characters, but even one hero can capture the story.

<< About the naughty scene >> The
main character is involved in various naughty events in the city.
◆ Basic CG: 14 images (about 80 images difference)
(* Scenes once viewed can be viewed again in the "recollection room".) <<

Examples of
sex situations >> Breast swelling, sexual harassment, masturbation, anal, rape, etc. ......

<< Screen size >> 1280 x 720 <<

Operating environment >> The
operating environment conforms to RPG Maker MV.
Part because there is a case where the operation is heavy in the environment and, please check the operation at the trial ※

"about the trial version"
Please use for only the confirmation of the operation (trial version update: 2021-07-07)

Reactions: KarylSummer