RPGM [Translation Request] Transforming Loyalties ~Powerless Explorer and NTR Attendants~ Eng

AhogeExcel

Mar 1, 2018
Don't know if this helps to some of you. I know some japanese, played around with the game. Took me a while to realize how it works, because it's not self explanatory. Apperantly, your job is to unlock the seals on all the girls, so you could leave the mansion. From the beginning, the green haired girl will join you, and you need to start working your way to release the seal on the other two girls first. Until you do it, they won't join you. As I see, the last seal will going to be the green haired girl. You can release the seal first of the girl at the bottom right (red clothes), by starting killing enemies going through the leftmost door (those are the only ones you can kill at the beginning). Get every chest, buy items, etc, and make yourself slowly stronger. You can usually safely run away from battles, so you can even start by looting chests. Now, what I realized eventually, that the more time you rest at home, eventually, it will advances events in the house. But as even the first event takes like 10 times, of course it's easy to get stuck. So basically, save the girls before the head of mansion gets them. Hope it helps some.