RPGM None [Translation Request] The story of how the virgin holy knight Finne saved the kingdom with her body!? [mikaproya]

WeedyW

Aug 22, 2021
Anyone here got a solution for a bug where after you've done the Wild Orc mission, you can't get out of he Guardhouse ? cuz I haven't found a way past that

Note for pic below (this was done after finishing the Wild Orc mission) image_2023-06-19_083113379.png

P.S. I've encountered the same issue even after I finished the Goblin mission first

WeedyW

Aug 22, 2021
Anyone here got a solution for a bug where after you've done the Wild Orc mission, you can't get out of he Guardhouse ? cuz I haven't found a way past that

Note for pic below (this was done after finishing the Wild Orc mission) View attachment 2707238

P.S. I've encountered the same issue even after I finished the Goblin mission first
If there's not solution for this, at least can someone spare me a savefile after you got out of the castle when you've done the Wild Orc mission or right when you enter the Shanty town for the next mission ?

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018

Note for pic below (this was done after finishing the Wild Orc mission) View attachment 2707238

i had same problem. no solution :/

rab4

May 14, 2022

i used mtool just to get out of the castle and proceed

Johnertech

Apr 27, 2021

This was a bug on that came with the release, I think the circle has released a patch for it already, but how I got around it was by doing the Guard Requests in this order:
1. Big Dick Wolf
2. Goblins (Do not lose with Alisa, as this is was causes this glitch).
The bug is just the Red head saying she needs to go investigate the basement for the Pervert quest which cant be resolved yet because the quest hasn't been started. If you don't lose with Alisa, she'll still be in your party and you should be able to leave the Castle as intended.

Hope this helps!

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
So how do you progress here? Do you stay in one town and search for events or are the events tied to story progression?

Also, there are links for this game on H-Sharing which has mexashare mirror.. which is good speed download

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
I found three quest in that town, you want to keep going back to castle left wing and talk to that guy the the female heroes are all attracted to.

First quest is to leave town and kill the wolf.
2nd quest is to leave town and kill the goblins.
Third quest is have the 3rd girl that join your party talk to the pervert to the left of the castle.
There is a follow up quest if you go back and examine the photo.
Lastly, you can go to the north east part of town and talk to the beggar standing in the middle of the ruin village. If you succeed you can bring that part of town back to normal

There is another quest if you head south and then east of the line of men past that guarded building, but it glitches the game.

Unfortunately, the game needs to be patched some more, hopefully a better patched copy will get released.

dronobo

Sep 19, 2017
How do I get this fucking kid out of the way? I've already exhausted all of the dialogue/investigated everywhere else in the sewer and this is the only part of the map that I cannot get to. kid.png