Others [Translation Request] The Paradise Fortress of RePure Aria 2 (Initial Version, Updates Expected)

Anewri32

Nov 8, 2019
+1
I was testing some translation services and apparently the microsoft translator called "bing translate" excludes the characters that should not be translated, I hope this information helps

Last edited:

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
+1
I dunno why i didn't before.
I really hope this game gets a full traslation soon... it really deserves it.

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2022
Here's a download for the JP (untranslated) version [v.1.25]:

I'll attach a 100% save (will occupy save slot 48) once I finish the last couple sidequests, 2 H-animations, and collectables I'm missing.
sorry for the ping....
any updates on save file? :HideThePain:

Morbiuss

May 10, 2021
sorry for the ping....
any updates on save file? :HideThePain:
It's not a complete 100% save as I'm still missing 1-2 side-quest(s) (no animations afaik) and several items, however they're not necessary for H-animations.

Please note that different animations can only be played during certain situations (I won't detail all conditions here).
• Those indicated with a Flower are only viewable as one of the heroines/female transformation.
• Blue heart are only viewable in certain maps.
• Bathhouse icon requires you to be naked in the bathhouse with them summoned (enter the water). Pg. 3 #21 also applies

• Boss animations with the exception of a couple of the girls are only viewable during the boss fight.
• Pink-haired rabbit/brown haired girl is only found in some saunas (teleport #4). Rabbit girl is not viewable late-game
• Green-haired girl (pg. 2 #2) can be found in teleport #3 one floor down by the water.
Viewing some animations may require you to press [C] to cycle to different versions of the mob when using the summoning crystal (aquamarine crystal).

Save File:

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2022
It's not a complete 100% save as I'm still missing 1-2 side-quest(s) (no animations afaik) and several items, however they're not necessary for H-animations.

Please note that different animations can only be played during certain situations (I won't detail all conditions here).
• Those indicated with a Flower are only viewable as one of the heroines/female transformation.
• Blue heart are only viewable in certain maps.
• Bathhouse icon requires you to be naked in the bathhouse with them summoned (enter the water). Pg. 3 #21 also applies

• Boss animations with the exception of a couple of the girls are only viewable during the boss fight.
• Pink-haired rabbit/brown haired girl is only found in some saunas (teleport #4). Rabbit girl is not viewable late-game
• Green-haired girl (pg. 2 #2) can be found in teleport #3 one floor down by the water.
Viewing some animations may require you to press [C] to cycle to different versions of the mob when using the summoning crystal (aquamarine crystal).

Save File:
damn man nice
i kinda want to know the story but yikes
Thanks tho!