• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG Complete [Translation Request] The Imperial Gatekeeper

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Again no need to plus one, the game got officially translated (mostly) and has a thread here. Also go look there for help, saves etc.

Edit - Fixed the link...

Last edited:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
About doing body examinations, is there some way to diminish people's stress?

Ah, while doing free practice i detected Chrisia is hiding something in her pants, how do i call out on that?
What do i need to click to get or make explanations?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Out of curiosity, is there anyone keeping track of what is still untranslated in the game? Because i got at least two scenes - one in Chrisia's flashback & sex scene with Till (the MC) and another at Hana's initial dialogue when she appears in Eisen.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
This is a old translation request, from before the official translation happened. The game thread is here.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Please use the game thread not this old translation request. Unless you want similar games, then you want to use the recommendations section. It is rare that it happens but asking in other places can get your comment deleted. The only game like this is though.

Again this is not the The Imperial Gatekeeper game thread.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote