Others None [Translation Request] The Hidden Village of Witches and Catgirls - 魔女と猫の隠れ里

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lynxx

Jul 3, 2017
When i start the game its just dark, can't use the jap emulator here aswell, any suggestions?

Xelus S.

Oct 9, 2018
Here is a link to save file - (was not uploaded by me)

It's from this website

Save folder was located in
C:\Users\Your_PC\AppData\LocalLow\ディーゼルマイン\魔女と猫の隠れ里\Utage\SaveMyProject

Enjoy!

carolvsV

Aug 1, 2019
When i try to start a new game there are a few lines of dialogue, then the game is sort of soft locked with an image of a night sky

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
does anyone have a save file? i literally cant get past the second blue sky at the start, it just freezes forever
When i try to start a new game there are a few lines of dialogue, then the game is sort of soft locked with an image of a night sky
Did you manage to fix it?
You need to not only extract the game with the Japanese character sets with WinRar. You also need to run it with a japanese AppLocale. I used the NTLEA locale emulator. Then it worked flawlessly. Even if with only the japanese language, it's almost impossible to progress the game.

Strictlyhen

Nov 29, 2019
You need to not only extract the game with the Japanese character sets with WinRar. You also need to run it with a japanese AppLocale. I used the NTLEA locale emulator. Then it worked flawlessly. Even if with only the japanese language, it's almost impossible to progress the game.
I tried to find NTLEA but they don't have an exe in their download archives.
Local emulator doesn't give the option to start with it aswell for some reason.

Dec 9, 2020
Here is a link to save file - (was not uploaded by me)

It's from this website

Save folder was located in
C:\Users\Your_PC\AppData\LocalLow\ディーゼルマイン\魔女と猫の隠れ里\Utage\SaveMyProject

Enjoy!
The Hero : D

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote