Others [Translation Request] The Den of Chaos 2 ~Ruins of Assamalam~ [RJ309365][Dasaku Laboratory]

Grippa

Feb 5, 2019
Can anyone figure out how to run the game? I get the following error when I try to:

Capture1.PNG

And then the screen ends up staying blank whether you click yes or no.

SpacingIn

May 21, 2021
No matter how many times I make a new game, I keep getting stuck because I can't find all of the gems that let you past the pink wall. At this point I wanna finish this game just out of spite instead of seeing the H-scenes...

Frankincense

Sep 26, 2017
Currently messing around with the game want other people to try playing so i can know if it will still work for other people
Game + Flashplayer attached
Some of the UI is translated
There were English versions in the files for some reason
Some of the item names and descriptions are roughly translated

if anyone shares the most recent version ill translate the items

you press 3 to switch between JP and ENG UI

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
Currently messing around with the game want other people to try playing so i can know if it will still work for other people

Game + Flashplayer attached

Some of the UI is translated
There were English versions in the files for some reason

Some of the item names and descriptions are roughly translated
is it the lastest from dlsite? bcause the author say they implement the english translation in the game now

Frankincense

Sep 26, 2017
is it the lastest from dlsite? bcause the author say they implement the english translation in the game now
It is not the most recent version and from looking around i can't seem to find a download of the most recent version anywhere ill remove the link

from looking at the changelog it would seem that pre/post battle scenes,UI and defeat scenes are what's translated