• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Complete [Translation Request] The Dangerous Road Home at Night - Raw Rape, Abduction and Confinement

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
There is version update 1.10 > 2.0? Do you have version 2.0??
Here's version 2.0 found on AS. (Mexashare has the fastest free download speed)

Version 2.0 (Ver19.12.29)
| | | |

Also attached is a full save (CG + Scene Replay [added v2.0] + Extras [added v2.0])
- Just put it in the 'www/save' folder.
- If 2 extra scenes show as '???' just play the first scene and the others will be available after.

+1 also for an English translation.

*Edit: Replaced shortened links with direct links.

Last edited:

MickSlash

Jan 20, 2019
Here's version 2.0 found on AS. (Mexashare has the fastest free download speed)

Version 2.0 (Ver19.12.29)
| | | |

Also attached is a full save (CG + Scene Replay [added v2.0] + Extras [added v2.0])
- Just put it in the 'www/save' folder.
- If 2 extra scenes show as '???' just play the first scene and the others will be available after.

+1 also for an English translation.

*Edit: Replaced shortened links with direct links.
Thanks for the full save file and for reminding me that a new update has been released.
I will add those links and full save to the main post (plus Mega and Google Drive updated links)

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Just dropping in to say I'm working on it.
No promises, because it's a little complex (multiple choices, endings and random variable branches in the story really makes my job much harder). I also don't really like releasing translations of newer games since it doesn't give the publisher much time to profit off of it.

However, I'm a bit over halfway there (closer to two-thirds) in my translation. Hope y'all can wait a bit. It's actually a lot of fun to play the game, and I'm cruising along with the translation.

Cuck man

Sep 26, 2018
Just dropping in to say I'm working on it.
No promises, because it's a little complex (multiple choices, endings and random variable branches in the story really makes my job much harder). I also don't really like releasing translations of newer games since it doesn't give the publisher much time to profit off of it.

However, I'm a bit over halfway there (closer to two-thirds) in my translation. Hope y'all can wait a bit. It's actually a lot of fun to play the game, and I'm cruising along with the translation.
Wow thanks man good luck with all that