VN Others None [Translation Request] The Beautiful Okonomiyaki Owner My First Love is My Friend's Mom [Heiantei]

HBAD136

Apr 12, 2021
Hey guys! Does any of you know how to extract data from this? When I downloaded the google drive file the files within are all [.dat]. Thanks!

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 1391473
Overview:
The Beautiful Okonomiyaki Owner My First Love is My Friend's Mom

Protagonist of the story Maki Kento, who has loved his friend's mother, Akashi Taeko ever since childhood.

After having to move to a boarding school for a better education, he had to avoid going back to his hometown as much as possible in order to sever his feelings for his friend's mother Taeko, his first love.

Two years have passed and it's already summer! In order to be 100% sure Kento has given up on pursuing feelings for her, he goes to the okonomiyaki restaurant "Okonomiyaki-ya Sho-chan" that Taeko runs with her husband.

After entering the "Okonomiyaki-ya Sho-chan" restaurant, Kento realizes that he can't give up on his feelings for Akashi Taeko. He confronts his doubts and mans up to proceed to try something, which ends up changing his relationship with Taeko forever to a degree he didn't think was possible.

Thread Updated: 2022-10-06
Release Date: 2021-07-31
Developer/Circle:
Original title:
Zutto Suki datta Okonomiyaki-ya no Oba-chan ~Osananajimi no Okaa-san ga Hatsukoi Aite
Japanese title: 美しいお好み焼きオーナー〜私の初恋は友達のお母さん〜
Length: Short ( 2 - 10 hours)
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: Japanese
Voices: Japanese
DLsite Store:

Vndb:
Genre: 2D Game, 2DCG, Anal Sex, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bukkake, Censored, Cheating, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Fantasy, Groping, Handjob, Male protagonist, Milf, Mature Woman, Multiple Endings, Netori, Oral Sex, Romance, Stripping, Teasing, Vaginal Sex, Voiced.

DOWNLOAD
Raw Game Japanese:

+1000