[Translation Request] Tentora do your best! Does the plump tiger girl have an erotic dream? [Forever and ever]

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I'm hoping this works...

Also there is a walkthrough and save on ULMF here:

EDIT: Try this if MEGA is not working.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: tomatsaus1

tomatsaus1

Apr 15, 2021
I'm hoping this works...

Also there is a walkthrough and save on ULMF here:
password to extract? Also it downloaded in super weird way, like all files were randomly placed and not put in their correct folder XD

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
edited my reply with more questions XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is what I'm getting when I log out of MEGA and go through the link I posted. Not sure why it says there is a password or everything not in folders?

Gameil you're an uploader, is there something wrong with how I am doing this?

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
Gameil you're an uploader, is there something wrong with how I am doing this?
Yes the issue is that in the mega download, your third folder, titled 'おまけ', is an empty folder with nothing inside it, at least that what it looks on mega
1633932079352.png

Could be a corrupted upload issue.
MEGA download gets stuck because it fails to download an empty folder.
Also never upload empty folders to mega, mega can't handle those for some reason, sometimes.

Solution : just remove the empty folder or let your downloader know to download all the files/folder except the empty one.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Yes the issue is that in the mega download, your third folder, titled 'おまけ', is an empty folder with nothing inside it, at least that what it looks on mega
View attachment 1447243

Could be a corrupted upload issue.
MEGA download gets stuck because it fails to download an empty folder.
Also never upload empty folders to mega, mega can't handle those for some reason, sometimes.

Solution : just remove the empty folder or let your downloader know to download all the files/folder except the empty one.
Thank you I have removed that file. It was a zipped file with the CG's in but it's password protected and I found nothing on here or ULMF or even the dodgy sites that said what the password was, so I tried guessing and eventually I gave up. Thanks again, I've learnt something new now. One step closer to the uploader badge eh? :giggle:

Reactions: Gameil

tomatsaus1

Apr 15, 2021
hey, tip: if u download it to ur icloud it should work fine, and download it from there. what i did and worked just fine :)
also download mega to do so :)