Download

Preview Images:
1677517003061.png 1677517032556.png 1677517043487.png

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for the HighSpec version 1.2.
(I'm not convinced a version designated "v1.4" in the files actually exists.)

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To be able apply this translation you need to decrypt and extract the executable.
Get EnigmaVBunpacker , or later, and tell it to unpack the HIghSpec executable.
Next remove the "%" from the resulting "%DEFAULT FOLDER%".
Then you can extract the SLRMTL into the "DEFAULT FOLDER" folder and overwrite.

Only start the game with the executable provided in the patch or it will not work.

The executable was generated using the official MV editor, and as you can see on virustotal, it is a completely generic one.
This stuff has been around for more than 7 years now and the only detections are from scam bs like MaxSecure, but whitelisting it would be too much to ask apparently. If you are using a filtered browser like Edge, a filtering addon like Nord VPNs firewall thing, or certain mobile devices, it may automatically stop the download calling it "malformed". There's not much I can do about that except urge you to use a better browser, or service.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:
May 22, 2021
Does this hentai RPG game have compressed fully translated file that I can download????? I want to download this on my joiplay app

Last edited: