Jan 15, 2019
temptation.jpg
Release Date: 2020-10-31
Developer: Dry Dream -
Language: Japanese
Translation: English (Edited MTL)
Store:
Genre:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Story: (Taken from DLSite)
Progress:

Download Links:
Game (already patched):
Patch Only:

Note: It's the first time that I've created a thread so if I should change/add something please tell me!

Last edited:

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
Good news for everyone!
I'm translating this game with edited MTL. Please look at my translation notes before asking questions, as I pointed out a few things already.

Reactions: Fanatic Vortex
Jan 2, 2020
Good news for everyone!
I'm translating this game with edited MTL. Please look at my translation notes before asking questions, as I pointed out a few things already.
Thx for translating it,after you finish it can i suggest you another game to translate?

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
Thx for translating it,after you finish it can i suggest you another game to translate?
It depends on my schedule, the game and the engine.
This is the first time, I've done something like this, so I'm not so sure how other engines work.
FYI the engine of this game is RPG MAKER MV and Translator++ should be able to do RPGM VX ACE as well.

Jan 2, 2020
It depends on my schedule, the game and the engine.
This is the first time, I've done something like this, so I'm not so sure how other engines work.
FYI the engine of this game is RPG MAKER MV and Translator++ should be able to do RPGM VX ACE as well.
Of course,lets talk about it when you finish this translation,by the way do you have a preference for the games?

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
Of course,lets talk about it when you finish this translation,by the way do you have a preference for the games?
I play a lot of games with the tags hypnosis/seduction/femdom/succubi and stuff like that. But it might be easier if you just tell me which game you have in mind.

Jan 2, 2020
I play a lot of games with the tags hypnosis/seduction/femdom/succubi and stuff like that. But it might be easier if you just tell me which game you have in mind.
This one,there is already a request but it seems to have died down or it was never picked up.

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
Its ok,i have more to show you if you like.
You can list them up if you like, can't promise if I will do them though. Besides, I found 2 games which I am interested in. One is "The succubus seductive trap dungeon" by dry dream as well and the other one is a secret for now.

RobBob17

Mar 18, 2018
You can list them up if you like, can't promise if I will do them though. Besides, I found 2 games which I am interested in. One is "The succubus seductive trap dungeon" by dry dream as well and the other one is a secret for now.
Chiming in here, but if you like this game then pretty much any Dry Dream game would also get you. I've been playing these games myself using Textractor, but patching them with an english translation has always been beyond me.

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
thx for the translation, can't wait for the finished translation. Also like RobBob said, pretty much you'll like any Dry Dream game I think, if it's indeed up to your taste, can't really wait for your other translation for Dry Dream games. Keep up the good work

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
thx for the translation, can't wait for the finished translation. Also like RobBob said, pretty much you'll like any Dry Dream game I think, if it's indeed up to your taste, can't really wait for your other translation for Dry Dream games. Keep up the good work
Yeah played some of them and liked them quite much. As mentioned another one of their works might be my next project.
But i would like to apologize, because my schedule changed so translation has been going slower than it already is.

Jan 2, 2020
Well if you already have 2 games then its pointless,maybe after.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Yokohama1501 What translator are you using for text? If you're not already using DeepL I would highly recommend it, currently it is the best translator available for Japanese > English. The majority of what it translates it good enough to be used without editing however if you still want to edit the translations it'd be much easier to make sense out of everything with DeepL.

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
Yokohama1501 What translator are you using for text? If you're not already using DeepL I would highly recommend it, currently it is the best translator available for Japanese > English. The majority of what it translates it good enough to be used without editing however if you still want to edit the translations it'd be much easier to make sense out of everything with DeepL.
I mainly use google translator and DeepL.
DeepL makes it really easy to get the meaning out of it but sometimes it doesn't work for small half-sentences and I'll just give a small example of why I edit it.

Unedited: "You're going to make me cum so much... I'll be pregnant. "
Edit: "I'll make you cum so much, enough to get me pregnant."
All MTLs make personal pronouns errors so it should be edited, in this case a girl says this line and the unedited doesn't make much sense.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I mainly use google translator and DeepL.
DeepL makes it really easy to get the meaning out of it but sometimes it doesn't work for small half-sentences and I'll just give a small example of why I edit it.

Unedited: "You're going to make me cum so much... I'll be pregnant. "
Edit: "I'll make you cum so much, enough to get me pregnant."
All MTLs make personal pronouns errors so it should be edited, in this case a girl says this line and the unedited doesn't make much sense.
Cool just wanted to check to see if you were using DeepL or not.

Sep 19, 2017
I'm apparently stuck idk if it's a bug or anything but I can't find where the water spirit is and the gate wont open for the man?