• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others [Translation Request] Sword Of Ryonasis ~Kirsch In Lewd Labyrinth~

xj47

Nov 4, 2017
In case it helps anyone: From examining the files, the game was made with "Multimedia Fusion 2" but got packaged as an exe.
It's probably possible to unpack the game so that the files are editable.

If I have the spare time I might look into it more later

Reactions: ronan333

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
In case it helps anyone: From examining the files, the game was made with "Multimedia Fusion 2" but got packaged as an exe.
It's probably possible to unpack the game so that the files are editable.

If I have the spare time I might look into it more later
Any luck? Only things I know off the top of my head that target these sorts of things are for some Clickteam Fusion 2.5 titles and ValleyBell's which might not work with anything newer than 2011, but I'm pretty sure you're still expected to own a copy of the development engine to put them all back together into a playable executable.

xj47

Nov 4, 2017
Any luck? Only things I know off the top of my head that target these sorts of things are for some Clickteam Fusion 2.5 titles and ValleyBell's which might not work with anything newer than 2011, but I'm pretty sure you're still expected to own a copy of the development engine to put them all back together into a playable executable.
nah, I stopped working on it.
After playing the game a bit I found that it doesn't really appeal to me. Too much guro and not enough sex.