Unreal Engine [Translation Request] ☆Support Pregnancy School☆ / ☆援助妊娠學園☆ [Lemon H Games] [RJ01079745]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Jun 20, 2022
guys the story is, after downloading the game, i ran it but it asked me to download unreal engine and i also downloaded it after that it continued to ask me to download netframework but i accidentally clicked cancel , and then every time I try to play the game it keeps getting this error
1708496138080.png
pls let me know how to fix this,thanks!

Feb 20, 2024
the game was removed from the dlsite page, either the developer took the money and ran or they are about to upload the next update

EDIT: nevermind it's still available if you search the code specifically, but only miko shows up if you dont and if you search the code then only SPS does instead, might be some sort of glitch on dlsite's end

EDIT2: the developer seems to have split the games into 2 categories: miko is "adult" while SPS is "成人向けAI生成" which roughly translates to "AI generated content for adults"

Last edited:
Reactions: ZeroKillG

ZeroKillG

Jan 28, 2022
I still hope they release an update

the game was removed from the dlsite page, either the developer took the money and ran or they are about to upload the next update

EDIT: nevermind it's still available if you search the code specifically, but only miko shows up if you dont and if you search the code then only SPS does instead, might be some sort of glitch on dlsite's end

Nero500as

Apr 23, 2020

EDIT2: the developer seems to have split the games into 2 categories: miko is "adult" while SPS is "成人向けAI生成" which roughly translates to "AI generated content for adults"
Due to the new AI regulation on DLsite, many games have to go through the review process again and have been temporarily removed from the store.

The new AI regulation on DLsite may also mean that certain titles will unfortunately not be able to return to the store.

After a thorough investigation, the game is now available in the AI section on DLsite. AI games have been separated from the regular store.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes