Unreal Engine [Translation Request] ☆Support Pregnancy School☆ / ☆援助妊娠學園☆ [Lemon H Games] [RJ01079745]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Arduyn

Sep 2, 2021
the new version 1.3 or maybe 1.4 (because the game jump from 1.0 to 1.2 the other time) maybe will come in the end of the year or the begining of the new one, orrrr in december o before i dont know but i now that by the end of year they wil update the game

Kemallemon

Feb 20, 2020
The Dev doesnt have social media or blog its surely frustrating... I try to find it and.. came out with nothing about Lemon H Games Social/Blog.... Anyone got better luck?

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I have no idea why people +1 such half baked ideas that are 900% of the time censored.
Speak for yourself, bro. This game has 20k sales and 16 pages on a Translation Request thread so people CLEARLY like this stuff. I don't cuz I'm HATE shota and wish-fulfillment games like this one but get over yourself, the world doesn't revolve around you.

Well, at least I assumed it just wish-fulfillment, it's what the people on this thread claim anyways. It has the prostitution tag but I don't really got the time to test it out myself and there's no uploaed full save.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2018
how this game work? I have seen people are playning the game even tho its only a translation request. Is there a download link for a partially translated game. and is it safe? Oh and the most important question.....how does pregnancy work?

Kemallemon

Feb 20, 2020
how this game work? I have seen people are playning the game even tho its only a translation request. Is there a download link for a partially translated game. and is it safe? Oh and the most important question.....how does pregnancy work?
There is some website that has download link. You can download the translation and the uncensor here.

Jul 31, 2018
I'm uploading it right now. There will be 4files (3x1GB+1x200MB) packed by 7zip on Gofile and Workupload (it will take ~1h for upload). I will post links here.
Links are and .
And after game update I will try to reupload it (I hope that they won't order me to pay again) here or on the official topic (after it will be made).
Hopefully someone will make working translation and decensor so there won't be any problems with topic.
sorry, with this link i can download the game or only the translation / decensor?

-Lost-

Aug 28, 2020
Ok, here's everything I've translated (using MTL basically)...

The girls' names, classes etc are baked into some sort of variables/arrays and have no Key values mapped to Unreal's localization (.locres) system, so I can't translate them without parsing/restoring binary assets. And since the game was not that interesting to me, I decided to stop at a barely edited machine translation of what I could extract by now.

To install the translation, unpack the archive into the game root directory (where DecliningBirth.exe is).

View attachment 2833305 View attachment 2833302 View attachment 2833303 View attachment 2833304
hey im currently trying to expand with the newer version of the game since there are places missing translation with v 1.2
such as the store girl.

just wanted to know how you found the keys to change so I can find them
thanks ahead of time

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
just wanted to know how you found the keys to change so I can find them
I regexp searched all assets for 32-character hashes and dumped the following/previous utf-16 strings whichever was there.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes