RPGM None [Translation Request] Succubus Reincarnation Revenge Story ~Sexual Retaliation~ [QRoss]

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
1.jpg
Store:
Censored: Yes
Language: Japanese to English
Story:

A rainy day...
I jumped off a lonely rooftop and ended my life.
I didn't have any regrets, except that I wished I could get revenge my bullies...

But suddenly, I found myself opening my eyes...
I had been reborn as a sexy succubus, just like in my animes!

Though succubi can't interfere in the real world, they can do anything they want in peoples' dreams...
This is my chance! Now I've got the perfect weapon for revenge...

Download

Preview Images:
2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Reactions: broken_division

Nobody Special

Jun 9, 2021
Seems unplayable to me. Right at the start of the game, there's a door with a lock on it. To open the lock you have to read a series of books.... Half the text of the books is off screen, as there's no word wrap. Then when you try to answer the question, you have to enter it in Japanese symbols -- which isn't going to work for an english translated game! :p

AHSDD

Feb 4, 2018
hi everyone
I made a machine translation
View attachment 1481485

have a nice one ;)
Quick question. I decrypted the game, and then added the translation data to it, but it doesn´t change the language. On the step guide it says "remove the archive", but im not sure which it is. Could you perhaps offer some insight on what im doing wrong?
Either way, Thank you so much for the machine translation!

Edit: Im an idiot, the archive is the original encrypted file, its the one you have to delete after having done the entire process

Reactions: broken_division