• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] [STARWORKS] WIFE QUEST

Rhinon

Jun 17, 2018
Were you able to proceed after the scene where the guys at the bar spied on her in the bathroom? Please, as you follow, I'm stuck.
Yeah, I had no issue, there were two bathroom scenes, I just went and did the next part of the quest that vhesper gave.

Reactions: Ruodger

Fasil

May 24, 2017
How do I solve the the "noble residence)? Was in the root Mansion and got alot keys & stuff. I quests "parents" the next step? But no idea what to do/where to search :(

Last edited:

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I just played two of the routes of this game (The Armor Sales Man and just running the bar), so need to play the other ones.

This game is one of the few ones that inspire me to make my own game like this, as in with actual japanese style pictures. Maybe some day in the future I will have the time and money

Reactions: James009

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
hi lovely people :) , i have some problem. I play this game on my latest version of windows.The problem is, that, i can't see the full text due to ingame borders. I maximised the window, but still facing this issue. Anyone ?