• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] ソルルイ -after mini- 1.0 [RJ01027690] [enokippu]

bebe2803

Apr 25, 2020
Kagura means one more choice... you can always choose dlsite + fan translation/learn japanese. Other than oneone1, dieselmine now publish game on steam themselves too, just saw their new futa game not long ago.T hat could be harder for personal developer to publish on steam with good sales, or art was hired gun that you have no control over the censorship if that artist says no

ZombieBoss

Jun 3, 2018
Store:
Censored: Yup
Version: 1.0
Language: Japanese

Download

Preview Images:

View attachment 2418200 View attachment 2418201 View attachment 2418203
The makers of such games as:

(prequel of this game)

Would it be possible to get this game a simple machine translation?
the link for this game seems to have a win32 trojan why is the download not mega or pixeldrain?

Feb 10, 2022
Does anyone have a link with any English translation, even mtl would work as I don't have a laptop and play using joiplay or is there an other way to play this on Android with English or is there another game similar to this

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
When we will have this game uncensored?, there are some steam date version or some guy that work in a uncensored patch?

Serifyn

Oct 31, 2019
When we will have this game uncensored?, there are some steam date version or some guy that work in a uncensored patch?
Only likely if it is picked up by a publisher outside of Japan, but Kagura has released the dev's titles before and they've sold decently well, i'd imagine that at the very least it would be available a few years from now via them.

One big issue with publishing Hentai games that is often overlooked is possible liability. Japanese Hentai art has alot of characters who are depicted as underaged, and while i believe it is absurd to criminalize 2D art of someone that clearly isnt a real person there are several governments in the world who've criminalized possession (and especially distribution) of such material, many of which are in Europe and the Anglosphere, therefore it usually requires both a publisher who knows how to navigate such terrain and a platform who knows how to appropriately region-lock certain types of content that is legally nebulous as to not attract the attention from regional authorities.

This fact increases the value of a trusted publisher like Kagura who can routinely get the work on Steam via content warnings (AKA All characters depicted in this work at 18+). If Kagura is tasked with publishing it, they will ensure that the required changes are made to make it safely released in Steam in most regions, as Kagura self-polices the content they publish, it creates less headaches for Steam and thus a good working partnership. Independently published works with the Anime/Hentai artstyle are more risky and thus, more likely to be denied if the content is even remotely questionable.

I know you didn't ask for this huge explanation, but i feel like it is useful whenever we're talking about uncensoring, localization and publishing Hentai between regions.

Orochimiyu

Apr 22, 2018
Is there a way to get red circle before ending?
like blue circle from bunny stage and yellow from school stage