[Translation Request] SNEAK IN DESPERADA ~The Assassin Girls * Hard F*ck RPG~ (ankoku marimokan)

mgbm

Jan 10, 2018
oh, so will the game be up in here then or not ?
I won't be uploading it because I promised Marimo I wouldn't (long story short I asked his permission to translate this in the first place and he said yes but I can't upload it anywhere). But if anyone else does, I can't stop that

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Game is on svscomics.

Dunno if it's the full version or just a trial.

May 28, 2018
well hello again, i've got the game through dlsite and i've got a problem, i precise i do have launched the game with a local emulator to japan, but when i begin a new game, i've got some text like everything working and suddenly it says a "file audio" is missing, and the game close, can someone help me through this please ?

ps: okay its not only the audio but it tell me also with the graphic picture

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: H.ERO

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
So anyone can upload the full translation file? I have the game but not in full translation because the translator say he not allowed to post the Full translation by the developer game in ULMF

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
May I ask for a save file please--not a gallery, just a save somewhere 1/2 into the game. Past the opening, ideally.

May 28, 2018
okay, i've found a solution, its seem that the game on DLsite when i get it, doesn't recognize the graphic and audio from the english version of the game, but i get my hand on the original japanese of audio and graphic, and i copy and paste it in the english game folder, and it Work very well

asianmashi

Nov 19, 2020
okay, i've found a solution, its seem that the game on DLsite when i get it, doesn't recognize the graphic and audio from the english version of the game, but i get my hand on the original japanese of audio and graphic, and i copy and paste it in the english game folder, and it Work very well
Im also having problems as it keeps saying
RGSS202E.dll could not be found
how did you solve yours?

May 28, 2018
Im also having problems as it keeps saying
RGSS202E.dll could not be found
how did you solve yours?
mmhhh i've also got that problem some times ago but i've also found the solution, you need to use some other version of the rpg maker i think it was the rpg maker xp but i've got the VX, VX ace and XP so i know your problem will be solved with at least one of the three, maybe, i hope for you, otherwise, use a local emulator to japanese, that also might help

crakspider

Dec 7, 2017
So good news everyone, I decided to throw myself on the preverbal hand grenade & buy the English copy of the game. So I have that & a save with the full gallery unlocked, who would I need to send these to?

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
So good news everyone, I decided to throw myself on the preverbal hand grenade & buy the English copy of the game. So I have that & a save with the full gallery unlocked, who would I need to send these to?
I would please like a save game from 1/2 through the game!