RPGM Completed [Translation Request] Slut and Duneon

darkenergy100

Mar 1, 2017
Working on translating this.

Edit 8/2/2018: Finished the character names, map locations, UI, and stat rolling at the beginning.

Edit 8/3/2018: Finished the town square, item shop, adventurer's guild, dungeon entrance, the inn 1st floor, the end scene, the memory room, and the first two sex scenes...

Gin_Uroboros

Jun 22, 2018
i wanna know, how request translation of games?? beacuse i get some games hentai rpgm but its in japanese, i´m actually learning japanese but i not ready for translate

darkenergy100

Mar 1, 2017
any news on the translation pal?
My hard drive crashed and I lost all my progress (the Github doesn't actually save the database for some reason...), but I'm redownloading the editor and I'm going to have another go at it soon. I'll update here when I have something to show for it.

Edit: Holy shit I got it back, it was just a database error :D Will be adding progress indicators to GitHub today!

D

Deleted member 329008

My hard drive crashed and I lost all my progress (the Github doesn't actually save the database for some reason...), but I'm redownloading the editor and I'm going to have another go at it soon. I'll update here when I have something to show for it.

Edit: Holy shit I got it back, it was just a database error :D Will be adding progress indicators to GitHub today!
you sir are a gent and a scholar

darkenergy100

Mar 1, 2017
Lol two days after, my motherboard kicked the bucket. Got a new one now. Hopefully next isnt my CPU xD

Made a board on GitHub to track project status:

Making a copy of the JAP torrent available here for peace of mind since nyaa is down.

Also, here's a live and playable copy of the translation in progress

Proof of progress:
title.jpg savescreen.jpg dialogue.jpg

Update 1/4/19 - Going to have to download again to get the sound effects working, but the first three sex scenes are translated.
Update 1/6/19 - Audio is fixed. I've been working on the longest sex scene in the game - a five person gangbang, and I'm about 2/3 of the way done. This scene will finish off the second story of the inn.
Update 1/7/19 - Both floors of the inn are finished, including two of the longer sex scenes. Now I'll be working on the bathhouse.
Update 1/9/19 - 2/3 of Bathhouse sex scenes are done, and all the enemies and states are translated. The CG room is translated, but will still only open when you complete the game. I'm gonna take a break from the onsen scenes and work on the beast that is translating weapons and armor. Easily the most mind-numbing part.
Update 1/13/19 - After a short break getting drunk out of town and a longer break being hungover, I'll be back to work on the game today! Finished the Adventurer's Guild and Item Shop. This week I should be able to compile a version of the game that at the very least is playable for an English speaker - with translated items, combat, and a few sex scenes. That'll be about the 1/3 way point for the whole game.
Update 1/25/19 - I've been getting through my first bits of college ths semester, so no work has been done recently. I'll pick it back up and update when I can.
Update 1/31/19 - Weapons and animations are translated now, and halfway through the third bathhouse scene.
Update 2/1/19 - Skills and weapons translated. This is now a partial, and then some. Totally playable, but most of the sex scenes are not translated. I'll keep working on the scenes.
--------------------
Partial (playable) translated download here -
--------------------

D

Deleted member 329008

Lol two days after, my motherboard kicked the bucket. Got a new one now. Hopefully next isnt my CPU xD

Made a board on GitHub to track project status:

Making a copy of the JAP torrent available here for peace of mind since nyaa is down.

Also, here's a live and playable copy of the translation in progress

Proof of progress:
View attachment 214458 View attachment 214459 View attachment 214460

Update 1/4/19 - Going to have to download again to get the sound effects working, but the first three sex scenes are translated.
Update 1/6/19 - Audio is fixed. I've been working on the longest sex scene in the game - a five person gangbang, and I'm about 2/3 of the way done. This scene will finish off the second story of the inn.
Update 1/7/19 - Both floors of the inn are finished, including two of the longer sex scenes. Now I'll be working on the bathhouse.
keep up the good work