RPGM None [Translation Request] Slave Princess Knight Leila [RJ01106652] [Ressentiment ]

Cynical Uke

Jun 1, 2018
There's a translation patch up for 1.20 but it requires you to already have the base game of 1.20 to function.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Thank god for the link. I'm getting sad how other versions of the game on other websites take years to download.

MatTieuLuon

Jul 15, 2023
Is the game broken for anyone else? After a certain point I get 'failed to load audio/se/cs_3.ogg', except the file doesn't exist, and when I play it in Japanese in a non-translated file it works...
'Making a file with that name just completely breaks the game and gives me a brand new character btw'
You need change location your pc to jp and play game with locale emulator because sometime jp file game use japanese and your pc cant read it

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
The fact that every night 1 girl must be raped, is an immediate turn-off for me.
Its flat out dumb considering the queen made that pact so Leila could be spared.

I like the dev but this was a major mis-step in game design.

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
can you reupload to another website?
Mega is already one of the best site to download imo. I'm also not some main uploader, it's just i uploaded there for my friend so i might as well also share here. If you want another host, you should try searching elsewhere.

NotSoSusMan

Sep 3, 2020
The gameplay is too good for a H-game. I also like how their games shared universe. The biggest surprise is I thought this is a prequel to Dorei Ojou Charlotte, but it actually take place before the upcoming sequel of the game. Can't wait for it. Thanks for the translation.