• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] Silent Pill: Erotic Survivor [RJ01086502] [Circle One]

Arcadelord

Jun 13, 2018
So I've just tested this video-game thanks to a copy found on Otomi Games. I really want to +1 this product of Circle One because I absolutely love the art style and Silent Pill was checking many boxes for me.

Sadly the combat system now ties into the lewd and even hinders it : the female protagonist is now constantly stuck with a NPC as a companion, and that's a hard-coded condition to trigger sexual intercourses.

Basically speaking, when the female protagonist loses health past the 80% threshold she gets immediately fondled by the enemy. But if you want her to be raped and impregnated, you need to make her lose the fight while keeping the companion alive otherwise it's an instantaneous Game Over.

I feel that's a severe downgrade compared to Silent Pill where the female protagonist would be fondled at 80% health and thoroughly molested then impregnated at 30%, alone or not. Because instead of paying attention purely to a single character, we have to take care of a needless "pawn".

By the way I've produced a MTL thanks to AdventCirno's MTool by relying on Sugoi but I've absolutely no idea if I can share that, and it seems that you still need AdventCirno's MTool to use said translation since it doesn't load up with the video-game alone since it's packed as a BIN file.

NolahKath

Mar 12, 2023
So I've just tested this video-game thanks to a copy found on Otomi Games. I really want to +1 this product of Circle One because I absolutely love the art style and Silent Pill was checking many boxes for me.

Sadly the combat system now ties into the lewd and even hinders it : the female protagonist is now constantly stuck with a NPC as a companion, and that's a hard-coded condition to trigger sexual intercourses.

Basically speaking, when the female protagonist loses health past the 80% threshold she gets immediately fondled by the enemy. But if you want her to be raped and impregnated, you need to make her lose the fight while keeping the companion alive otherwise it's an instantaneous Game Over.

I feel that's a severe downgrade compared to Silent Pill where the female protagonist would be fondled at 80% health and thoroughly molested then impregnated at 30%, alone or not. Because instead of paying attention purely to a single character, we have to take care of a needless "pawn".

By the way I've produced a MTL thanks to AdventCirno's MTool by relying on Sugoi but I've absolutely no idea if I can share that, and it seems that you still need AdventCirno's MTool to use said translation since it doesn't load up with the video-game alone since it's packed as a BIN file.
I've been translating it off and on as well. Have something at least playable.

I did find that if you leave the main character incapacitated she will be fondled and then raped at the start of the combat. Going to restart to be sure.
The combat is quite a grind.

I've attached the files at my current point, though I'm running Sugoi on the mapinfos.json right now so those won't be translated.

A lot of stuff is in images like the Mission text in the corner and most of the ero chart. I've manually reworked some of the images, but they're not included as they're quite a bit larger.

I've also been rewriting the MTL to try and make it make sense, but not all of it has been reviewed. Pretty much everything in CommonEvents.json and the individual map json files is pure MTL poetry.