Unity [Translation Request] Shota x Support

RayBar

May 12, 2020

TITLE:

CIRCLE: Ankake Pudding

Genre: Femdom,Shota,Reverse Rape(?),Oral sex,Vaginal sex,Internal Cumshot,Titjob,Big Breasts,Anime

Original Language: Japanese

DLsite Link:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RayBar

May 12, 2020
I was browsing Dlsite and came across this game,saw the art,the tall women,femdom and animation tag....quickly rebotted myself in monkey mode and came here to make this post.
I haven't played the game,know nothing about its gameplay and unfortunately also don't have alink for the seafarer.Give it a try if it catches anyone's interest..The good thing is that its made in unity so if anyone could provide a non-torrent download link it would be a blessing,since I can slap Bepinex and get some translations thru DeepL.
Thanks.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
How do I get the first pic to show up as thumbnail(like full image that shows up in previews)? srry my first time making a post...Damn I wanted to make a Fancy post:HideThePain:

After 5000 edits I somehow managed to put the thumbnail on display...but can not do it with the ones under spoiler tag :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nobodyspam4

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The images in the spoiler are webp so unsupported, this technically isn't translation requests it's translations. Direct downloads for the game are around (with or without the translator) but too shota for me to link I'm afraid.

Edit - Although now I check the main image is webp too...

Last edited:
Reactions: RayBar

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
As BlueKnight mentioned, this should've gone in Translation Requests.

... but it seems like my kind of game, so . DL contains 64 and 32-bit versions, Reipatcher has been applied to both and seems to be working.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RayBar

RayBar

May 12, 2020
As BlueKnight mentioned, this should've gone in Translation Requests.

... but it seems like my kind of game, so . DL contains 64 and 32-bit versions, Reipatcher has been applied to both and seems to be working.
Praise be:illuminati:

RayBar

May 12, 2020
The images in the spoiler are webp so unsupported, this technically isn't translation requests it's translations. Direct downloads for the game are around (with or without the translator) but too shota for me to link I'm afraid.

Edit - Although now I check the main image is webp too...
To make the Main img visible I used the 'insert img via url' option,didn't work with the rest of the images tho there was some kind of error..

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
One more thing bro,how do I close this thread without having to delete it?
You can't do either. You'd need to use the report button, or ask a moderator directly and see if they'd do it. Also cross your fingers they don't think it's too shota as well.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
You can't do either. You'd need to use the report button, or ask a moderator directly and see if they'd do it. Also cross your fingers they don't think it's too shota as well.
Lmao nope then,not about to risk ban or suspension then having to explain them how there are literally thousands of games with male protags of similar proportions:BootyTime:I will just leave it like this and hopefully it will find its destined place(y)

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Seems like there's a ENG TL of this now on dlsite btw. Bumping but figured It'd clarify theirs an "official TL" now (but it seems somewhat "Engrish")

ecec y

Mar 28, 2022
Does anyone have a safe download for this, obvs in English, I'd wait but I have a feeling I'd wait a while and I also don't want to be going through sketchy websites