Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

Artem4343

Feb 8, 2018
I cannot find the translation link, anyone can tell me where to find it?
1.9 has official translation, you don't need to download anything. Just turn it on in the settings - Japanese is on by default (language selction is a 3rd line in a main menu, and then the drop-down menu in the last line)

Reactions: yumunu

PapaSmurfet

Oct 25, 2018
How do i trigger the garden scene, mostly i unlocked except never got to see garden prompt. Anyone can explain?. Ty

DarkArrow

Dec 12, 2017
So is this game has been translated? because i see people are talking/playing the game

Game has my interest so i want to try it out

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
Well there's also some new minor update, 1.93 - something about adjusting UI for english translation and fixing bugs here and there.

mjfff

Dec 1, 2020
I’m not finding Aio even though I’ve caught lots of fish and go during the evenings. Any ideas?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I’m not finding Aio even though I’ve caught lots of fish and go during the evenings. Any ideas?
She's hidden in the river. You must click the floating plants and you will eventually find her. She will flee the first time though.

Wulalagoulong

Dec 26, 2020
For some reason the 4th scene of master's room, cinema CG2 and cinema CG3 for the two main heroines are always dark in the gallery, and I can't trigger them in any way I can think of
Someone know how to unlock them? Aleady unlocked all other scenes and CGs

Reactions: Sebooooooo