[Translation Request] Seduction Springs - Monster Girls x Pampering

Dwerpz

Mar 14, 2021
For anyone wondering how the translation was going:

Tabszoid abandoned the project and blamed me for his problems.

I got the files, the project was about 90% done but since I am not a translator, nor planning on being one, this project is on ice until someone decides to take over and complete it. Sry guys!

Last edited:
Reactions: KarylSummer

fishooo

Feb 29, 2020
Would it be possible to share the incomplete translation? I'm not able to translate nor am I any good with programming, but it's rpg maker so I figure it can't be too difficult to at least implement the current files <3

Dwerpz

Mar 14, 2021
Would it be possible to share the incomplete translation? I'm not able to translate nor am I any good with programming, but it's rpg maker so I figure it can't be too difficult to at least implement the current files <3
Yeah, sure. Here you go. While I still hope someone might fix this incomplete translation and his mistakes, I guess this is better than nothing for now.

Reactions: fishooo

fishooo

Feb 29, 2020
After banging my head against this for a few days I've gotten to the point where I have a 1.02 exe for the game that works, but doesn't actually read any of the subfolders, and three subfolders that have the save data, the game data (with the incomplete translation), and the images included in the incomplete translation

I feel like I'm doing things wrong, but I'll keep trying to learn how this all works <3

fishooo

Feb 29, 2020
Never mind, I am perfect and beautiful and I am a goddess. I'll share the link when it's ready <3

fishooo

Feb 29, 2020
If I ever learn japanese I'll come back and fix whatever is broken because I have done no quality testing beyond checking the main menu and a few lines in the introduction are english <3

https://????.??/file/cbIyTCKR#iAUt3fO3_RZ50a1DmgtaPk3tO_248tTtMSEFb1dES6Q
mega nz <3

fishooo

Feb 29, 2020
following up from a more thorough reading, there's a couple scattered untranslated lines and a few awkward phrasings, but overall the translation is pretty much complete, just like dwerpz said <3

Reactions: KarylSummer

fishooo

Feb 29, 2020
It seemed to work fine when i tested it while not logged in. Did you remember to replace the question marks in the link? If it's not working I'll make a new link or host it on a different site <3

Dwerpz

Mar 14, 2021
It seemed to work fine when i tested it while not logged in. Did you remember to replace the question marks in the link? If it's not working I'll make a new link or host it on a different site <3
Ok, apparently I don't get notifications for this thread so I didn't realize you replied already

Ah well, yes, I am simply dumb but thx for the explanation xD
- now you know why I was only helping with proofreading..

• Red Heart
Reactions: fishooo

fishooo

Feb 29, 2020
You planning on cleaning the awkward lines and untranslated lines?
I don't know enough about how RPG maker actually works to go through and do that, once I get a bunch of irl stuff set up then I'm planning on looking into it <3

fishooo

Feb 29, 2020
What exactly i supposed to do with the link ?
it's a mega link but i didn't have linking permissions as per the community guidelines of the date i posted it, just replace the question marks and it should be good <3