• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None [Translation Request] Scar girl doesn't turn around [RJ01002977]

Brian Kuun

Mar 13, 2023
View attachment RJ01002977_img_main.webp

The protagonist, who was lost in the depths of the forest, happened to arrive at a mansion where only a girl and a maid live.
Then, by chance, he is asked to be a tutor for a girl with a scar, and they start living together.​

ENG title : Scar girl doesn’t turn around
JP title : 傷跡少女は振り向かない
LINK :
Description : Upper-class, Girl Slice of Life / Daily Living ,Cohabitation, Tsundere, Breast Sex ,Breast Milk, Blowjob / Fellatio, Big Breasts

View attachment RJ01002977_img_smp1.webp View attachment RJ01002977_img_smp3.webp View attachment RJ01002977_img_smp4.webp View attachment RJ01002977_img_smp5.webp

Last edited:

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Past games of this circle were translated, but I think we gonna need to wait until the final update or at least a couple of months pass so we can try requesting a proper translation

A-9570

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2462756

The protagonist, who was lost in the depths of the forest, happened to arrive at a mansion where only a girl and a maid live.
Then, by chance, he is asked to be a tutor for a girl with a scar, and they start living together.​

ENG title : Scar girl doesn’t turn around
JP title : 傷跡少女は振り向かない
LINK :
Description : Upper-class, Girl Slice of Life / Daily Living ,Cohabitation, Tsundere, Breast Sex ,Breast Milk, Blowjob / Fellatio, Big Breasts

View attachment 2462755 View attachment 2462754 View attachment 2462753 View attachment 2462752
I suggest to add the developer (nekonohoshi) and romaji title (Kizuato Shoujo Wa Furimukanai) to the OP and the title of the thread. I found other threads of other titles from this developer but this didn't appear until I search the RJ code. This way the translators won't miss this.

Reactions: Kintty

Rhinon

Jun 17, 2018
any1 know how to even play the game? seems like the days dont progress and you are stuck constantly teaching

Reactions: A-9570

A-9570

Dec 29, 2017
any1 know how to even play the game? seems like the days dont progress and you are stuck constantly teaching
These kind of bugs can be circumvented using the regular version and saving the game just after the buggy situation. That save file should be able to be used in the buggy version so you can continue...until the next bug. :HideThePain: