RPGM Completed None [TRANSLATION REQUEST] 浅沼さやかは家に帰りたい!/. Sayaka Asanuma wants to go home! / Ver: 1.3

Jamesaron123

Jul 19, 2023
1687513381_sayaka-asanuma-wants-to-go-home.jpeg 1687513406_sayaka-asanuma-wants-to-go-home-1.jpeg 1687513413_sayaka-asanuma-wants-to-go-home-2.jpeg 1687513453_sayaka-asanuma-wants-to-go-home-3.jpeg 1687513461_sayaka-asanuma-wants-to-go-home-4.jpeg

DL:

Cien:
edited: updated version to 1.3 07-29-24

download:

This work contains some grotesque depictions. Please note.
・At first glance, it looks like a one-shota, but ♂ is a nonhuman and swings around the main character.
If you play it thinking it's a one-shota, you'll be like, "This isn't it!!", so be careful.

★~★Updated to commemorate our appreciation★~★To

thank you for the total 3000 DLs and many reviews,
we have added more bubble wrap illustrations and more. (Newly added
number of 25 + α)
▼▽A little adventure story of a girl…▽▼

“Sayaka Asanuma” was sent to another world, and
for some reason, “Py”, a strange alien who fell in love with Sayaka.

She sometimes gives her breast milk, sometimes sucks her breast milk,
and sometimes has her breast milk chuppachupa, and
together they struggle to defeat the "Witch of Calamity".

Combat is smooth!
A strange, dark and naughty breastfeeding RPG about nonhumans and girls!

Nonhuman x girl wants to be perverted 1687513461_sayaka-asanuma-wants-to-go-home-4.jpeg

Last edited:

xaviosan

Apr 9, 2020
Hey, was wondering if anyone at least can give a simple tutorial on how to play the game, while we wait for the translation. Or maybe can someone explain how to recover the mp cause im losto_O

deem

Aug 10, 2016
you need to use the book by the entrance on the house that has a bed you can use to recover the mp, the bed is more of a hp or scenes only thing, weird and not intuitive but it is what it is, the statues all have levels to themselves you need to spend souls or whatever the currency is to buy mp hp attack power etc on each till you cannot buy more from each statue, the hearts are scenes obviously i dont know what feeding the plant guy is for, to the right of the house where you live is like a scene replayer kind of thing you give resources to the npc and you get scenes of his sister and i think advance the story plot, as far as i got you only need to push forward to reach the end of the game

Reactions: xaviosan

Jamesaron123

Jul 19, 2023
Hey, was wondering if anyone at least can give a simple tutorial on how to play the game, while we wait for the translation. Or maybe can someone explain how to recover the mp cause im losto_O
i already finshed the game its so hard though u u can rest at ur house thats what im doing there are 3 endings good bad and nice

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
no need to write +1 anymore btw, the dev stated that he releases the game to the west via steam, see for the post. It's gonna contain English and Chinese translation, the exact date is not given yet.

Reactions: letronix and bl0tak