RPGM Complete [REQ] Sana [In-Progress] [Breast Mafia]

navi189

Aug 28, 2017
did u try making you system local jappanese which requires a restart and then extract it
i used the locale.emulator2.4.0.0 for most japanese game, works almost on any game but for some reason it didn't work on this one.

Behaiver

Jul 5, 2018
im a little stuck. Is it a good thing for her to sleep with her husband. I can bring her to my bed and thats about it. How do i get her to let me do more. I bring her to karaoke and the hotel but she wont let me do anything to her
Just let her have sex with other guy again and again and then bring her to hotel

boobybot

Apr 21, 2017
i used the locale.emulator2.4.0.0 for most japanese game, works almost on any game but for some reason it didn't work on this one.
not a local imulator try making your system local to Japanese and then extract the rar file again and then try it

goolypool

May 27, 2018
Ahh, there is a version without the stop bug? Maybe I should run the script again on newest version
Please do! I tried to figure out how to do it myself but I'm totally clueless. The newer version is linked in another post in this thread.

HunterRoper

Apr 30, 2018
Yes, boobybot is correct. You don't really even have to set your locale to japanese, just need to do it once. The reason why you need to set it to japanese is so that the computer downloads the language and is able to understand and able to decode japanese. I myself don't use japanese locale.

Reactions: boobybot

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
can somebody help my when i open the game it says this : File Corrupted! please run a virus-check,then reinstall this application what do i do please guys this is not the only that i cant play bcz of this

redraven985

Nov 14, 2017
can somebody help my when i open the game it says this : File Corrupted! please run a virus-check,then reinstall this application what do i do please guys this is not the only that i cant play bcz of this
Re name game folder . Remove the japanese charecters

Yokan

Aug 20, 2018
No there is no link. I translated it and all its source code using Google translator API. I might create a link, but I need to comment 3 times first, haha. The translation is not very good, but you can at least play the game and somewhat understand what they say.
Is there any chance you have translations of any other BreastMafia games?

Kibad

May 12, 2017
is there another button i can use?
I use Q to disband the party.
But as i started the it says i can foward time. I just have to go to the bed?
It seems i may lose events doing that. and waiting takes to long.

boobybot

Apr 21, 2017
is there another button i can use?
I use Q to disband the party.
But as i started the it says i can foward time. I just have to go to the bed?
It seems i may lose events doing that. and waiting takes to long.
i this it was a,s or d try them all

boobybot

Apr 21, 2017
Is there any chance you have translations of any other BreastMafia games?
someone made 80% translation of the one with son, his mom , his teacher , childhood friend game i forgot the name of the game though and yes its ntr