RPGM Complete [REQ] Sana [In-Progress] [Breast Mafia]

Cretador

May 16, 2017
When I choose name for my character the game say me: unable to find, Graphics/Character/(something in japanese). What do I do?

Reactions: hornyhick

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
Just a fucking lousy flv i put together with sana and the vice sheriff using the game's rpg graphics and audio content. Was at my wits end trying to get the remaining scenes and found out that they aren't coded in yet. Just hope Breast Mafia continues with some heavy and cum filled ntr down the line sooner rather than later.

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
Today was released an update adding few new scenes without any change-log on his blog, but in comments ppl are talking about it's content.

Reactions: Jeromutton360

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
Trying to translate it myself on RPG Maker VX Ace, gonna take awhile. Started yesterday. Not being a fluent Japanese
reader or writer sorta hampers the speed of process. Still gonna try. You realize very early into the translation just
how much of chore it is. Just the first 2 major scenes can take up your whole day. The previous translated version out
there was machine translated, and although i didn't enjoy it, i reckon even that project was painstakingly long. Still love the game itself and since there's room for more content with regular updates from Breast Mafia i still feel like it's worth it.

Dunno about other translators, but one thing i've experienced as a translator is how the erotic scenes don't pack the same fervor for me anymore, cause you need to run tests after tests and it sorta just dies on you. I guess it happens to most translators but that is quite sad to feel toned down excitement for a juicy H-scene, especially the ones in this game.

Well, that's enough rambling, and back to making sense of it all.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Bless you! I hope you can finish it, maybe do yourself a patreon.
Trying to translate it myself on RPG Maker VX Ace, gonna take awhile. Started yesterday. Not being a fluent Japanese
reader or writer sorta hampers the speed of process. Still gonna try. You realize very early into the translation just
how much of chore it is. Just the first 2 major scenes can take up your whole day. The previous translated version out
there was machine translated, and although i didn't enjoy it, i reckon even that project was painstakingly long. Still love the game itself and since there's room for more content with regular updates from Breast Mafia i still feel like it's worth it.

Dunno about other translators, but one thing i've experienced as a translator is how the erotic scenes don't pack the same fervor for me anymore, cause you need to run tests after tests and it sorta just dies on you. I guess it happens to most translators but that is quite sad to feel toned down excitement for a juicy H-scene, especially the ones in this game.

Well, that's enough rambling, and back to making sense of it all.

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
Sorry, underestimated the amount of dialogue, events and characters in this game. I've finished translating the basics -
menu, items, weapons, characters movesets with proper description, character statuses, majority of the dialogue with characters in the first and second area and bit of the third area of the village.

1st area- section with guild/prison/Sana's house,
2nd area- church, farm, cattle shed,
3rd area - Inn, bar, Sampin's quarters.

Chichihaya (Sana's mother) has a nursery and I've just touched on a few of the dialogues with her there. Her introduction dialog in the first area is done. Looking at the maps and event markers in the game before i even began working on it, i can say that there are a lot more events planned for this game, so hurray! there's potential for more content via updates.

Still, the translation system I'm working with is bogus and in addition to only being able to work on it at night ( coz im working during the day) most of the time is spent on deciphering what's being said out of a range of alternative meanings to various words in the translation.

Nevertheless, pushing through with this one. If anyone wants to try my semi translated version so far of the game (mostly for suggestions and corrections that need to be made rather than entertainment) just give me a holler and i'll drop a mega link to it.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Sorry, underestimated the amount of dialogue, events and characters in this game. I've finished translating the basics -
menu, items, weapons, characters movesets with proper description, character statuses, majority of the dialogue with characters in the first and second area and bit of the third area of the village.

1st area- section with guild/prison/Sana's house,
2nd area- church, farm, cattle shed,
3rd area - Inn, bar, Sampin's quarters.

Chichihaya (Sana's mother) has a nursery and I've just touched on a few of the dialogues with her there. Her introduction dialog in the first area is done. Looking at the maps and event markers in the game before i even began working on it, i can say that there are a lot more events planned for this game, so hurray! there's potential for more content via updates.

Still, the translation system I'm working with is bogus and in addition to only being able to work on it at night ( coz im working during the day) most of the time is spent on deciphering what's being said out of a range of alternative meanings to various words in the translation.

Nevertheless, pushing through with this one. If anyone wants to try my semi translated version so far of the game (mostly for suggestions and corrections that need to be made rather than entertainment) just give me a holler and i'll drop a mega link to it.
I would love your semi-translated hard work! Thanks god so much humans like you exist.
You have my utmost appreciation.

Reactions: Jeromutton360