Voice: Japanese
Release date : Japanese 2007-11-02
23032.jpg 15977.jpg 15978.jpg
15979.jpg 15981.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragney and yesz

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
I was looking to MTL it but it seems to be impossible to decrypt the scripts with that engine.
Tried VN Tools but the spt files are garbled

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
you can vote for it here.Maybe, it gets translated. But,you have to pay, it's pretty cheap. Also he has a discord.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yakiau

Capsuper

Nov 21, 2022
you can vote for it here.Maybe, it gets translated. But,you have to pay, it's pretty cheap. Also he has a discord.
Will you or someone else PLEASE say what happens to Kasatani Rei in the endings with her in and what happens to her in Ura Saimin Justu 2 ?

Boarborn

Apr 11, 2022
What happens with the heroines in the routes other than the hentai bits and what happens in the bad ends? Also what is Rei's problem with the protagonist what is his relationship with his mom in the game?
years has passed since i've played this :)
pc's relation with mom is strained, they can't really talk, mom is addicted to work, pc feels guilt that because of him mom didn't marry again
pc is bullied in school and has a timid character
Rie was the childhood friend, now she doesn't want to be associated with him, but it seems she pity him, when alone she scolds him that his problems won't go away if he doesn't change
the aunt family are kind to him, he eats dinner there

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yakiau

Jul 19, 2019
I was looking to MTL it but it seems to be impossible to decrypt the scripts with that engine.
Tried VN Tools but the spt files are garbled
Does every method not work? I've heard Textractor doesn't work very well with this game, but how about something like OCR or image-recognition translation with AI? Asking people in general.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Does every method not work? I've heard Textractor doesn't work very well with this game, but how about something like OCR or image-recognition translation with AI? Asking people in general.
Hooking should still work I think. But nobody is using hooks nowadays, it's too slow and cumbersome, same with OCR.